Buy on Amazon*
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is hands down the best taco seasoning to use, and the only taco seasoning in my opinion. I use this seasoning every time I make tacos! The flavor is great and it is very easy to use! I've never found a seasoning by this brand that I haven't liked.
Krista T.
I love McCormick. Tacos and taco salad often frequent my weekly meal plans. My family loves them and they're very easy to make with these delicious taco seasoning packets. McCormick is my go-to seasoning. It is very flavorful and delicious. Honestly, however, I never could tell the difference between the original and mild flavors.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is such a great and easy addition to ground beef, turkey, chicken or pork. It creates a moist seasoned meat with a great taco flavor. The meat is perfect for taco fillings, burritos, salads, casseroles and even just served on it's own. It's so easy to use as well. You really can't go wrong with it. I've bee using these seasonings packs for at least 15 years and I always have them on hand. Everyone in the family loves them.
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
I use this product every time that I cook tacos. I have used many different kinds of tacos seasoning before but the McCormick Taco Mild Seasoning Mix, it gives the right amount of seasoning to the tacos. I also will use this seasoning mix to make buritios, and it give the tacos and the buritios the right amount of seasoning. I highly recommend this product to make tacos and/or burritos..
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I have used McCormick Taco Mild Seasoning Mix for several years. It makes making tacos so much easier. The mix is added to the beef or chicken with water, simmer and you have a great taco flavored meat. It always has consistent performance and tastes great every time. I have used and trusted McCormick spices and products for many years, and count on them in my kitchen.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Excellent for tacos but also good to use as seasoning in homemade quesadillas! We make them by browning the shells and then rolling raw chicken tenders in this seasoning, frying them, and cutting them up. Then you just toss them between the shells, toss in some cheese, and cut them into triangles with a pizza cutter. Yum!
Sara D.
Paragould, AR
I'm a big fan of all McCormick seasonings and the taco seasoning is the only brand I buy. The taco mild is spicy enough to have a true taco taste but not too spicy for those who don't like it much. I also tried the chicken taco seasoning as well as the reduced sodium and they all taste great!
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
This taco seasoning mix is cheaper than the taco bell seasoning mix but taste just as great! I don't have any complaints about it, if you want to make tacos this is a great taco seasoning mix - plus it has clear directions if you've never made at home tacos before.
Meranda S.
Indianapolis, IN
Personally I am not at all a taco fan, because I fond them to be so bland, but when you add in this seasoning, it adds just the right amount of flavoring. It's not overpowering, but it's give the meat just the kick it needs
Lydia N.
I love this seasoning packet. I always use it for tacos or tostadas. I add it to ground turkey or beef and it adds so much flavor. In my opinion, it has no heat whatsoever. So, if you don't like spicy foods, this would be perfect for a taco craving and if you do, just add some hot sauce, or chili peppers.