BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Hot Taco Seasoning Mix is a full-flavored blend of authentic Mexican seasonings, including chili peppers and onions, that's certain to turn ordinary food into a fiesta of flavor. Hot Taco Seasoning has full flavor and heat that will complement a variety of meats. For those that like their South-of-the-Border flavor spicy, McCormick® Hot Taco Seasoning Mix is the seasoning of choice. Contains no added MSG!

Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Cumin, Paprika, Red Pepper), Onion, Whey (Milk), Salt, Garlic, Potato Starch, And Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
Alright, so let me start by saying that my grandma is 100% Mexican and she uses this. So it’s about 96¢/packer so I buy it in bulk. I only use this. It’s authentic and it’s so easy to use. AMAZING!!! Totally recommend.
Jordan B.
Quakertown, PA
Very good, I like spicy food but the rest of my family does not and this seasoning was a nice way to add a little kick to our taco meat that I enjoyed but that wasn't overwhelming to the rest of my family.  The seasoning packet is super convenient to use too.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I use this seasoning every time that I make tacos. My family loves the flavor and my dad thought i was the best chef in the world! Successfully seasons 1 lb. of turkey burger or ground beef.
zaveaire c.
If your looking for a really spicy taco seasoning then this is the seasoning for you .it was an accident to buy this but ended up loving it in the end great buy!
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Love the spicy version of this taco seasoning. I make turkey tacos and I usually use one spicy with two regular packages when I make two pounds of tacos.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend loves this taco seasoning. He says it's just the right amount of spiciness I however hate spicy stuff so he enjoys this alone.
Stephanie  M.
Just enough spice to make my tacos kick. If you love spicy but not too powerful this is a must. Great on taco salad too.