McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium uploaded by Anna P.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix is a zesty blend of authentic Mexican seasonings, including onions and peppers, that's certain to turn ordinary food into a fiesta of flavor. Our Taco Seasoning has a hearty flavor that's not too spicy but warm enough to complement a variety of meats, and a great taste that has 30% less sodium. For South-of-the-Border flavor appeal, Taco Seasoning Mix is the seasoning of choice. Contains no added MSG!

Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Paprika, Cumin, Oregano), Onion, Whey (Milk), Salt, Dextrose, Potato Starch, Garlic, And Citric Acid.

Anna P.
Zimmerman, MN
I made mini tacos for dinner and used this seasoning for the chicken!
Pros:
-less sodium which helps because I prefer to use less salt and more spices for flavor
-inexpensive and can be bought in bulk from any major grocer
-can be used with any meat/vegetable, making it very versatile. Especially if you’re trying to stick with a specific diet but want something taco flavored.
Cons:
-a little less flavorful due to less sodium, but that can be counteracted with the right mix of spices

Overall, I would highly recommend this for any taco recipe! It compares well with any taco seasoning both in taste, price, and amount of product. A great addition to one’s spices and seasonings arsenal.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I Iike the low sodium version more that og to help with heart disease and gives me piece of mind for my family’s consumption :) it I usually the same price as the og version and tastes exactly the same to me. There is 30% less sodium putting it at 250mg 10% dv
Kendra H.
I love this brand. When I make tacos I also use this. I started getting the less sodium because it was cheaper but I use this and the original too it just depends. It is so easy to use and taste amazing.
marie A.
Love to use this when ever i am in a hurry or just to lazy to make taco seasoning from scratch . u can make this with literally any meat. i have tried ground beef, ground turkey, shredded chicken & more . . . has a very Delicious flavor my family loves taco night !
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I always buy this. It's good on chicken and beef for tacos. But my favorite way to use it is to put a bonless picnic pork in the crock pot with a packet of McCormicks low sodium toco seasoning cook all day on low then serve with corn tortillas, cilantro, lime, and sour cream. Easy breezy carnitas. My family loves them!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great for a quick meal and the person who has no clue how spices work together. I love making taco salad for my family. I buy this at my local grocery store. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Shari F.
I am loving that more products are being made with less sodium! You don't have to compromise on taste or flavor either! This seasoning is great and now better because it has less sodium. I think everyone uses this taco seasoning. I put in so many things to add a bit of southwest flavor! Now to get rid of the chemically induced fake sugars.:)
Lauren L.
Covington , GA
This taco seasoning is pretty decent. Of course not as good as the regular full of sodium taco seasoning but it does the trick, and is great for people who are trying to watch their sodium intake.
Sarah C.
This is a really good seasoning for making enchiladas. It's great how it's with less sodium and it tastes great as well. Just use less of it if you are worried about it being too salty.
Katelyn K.
This is always the seasoning I use when I make tacos. Having less sodium makes me want to make mexican food even more. The flavor is fantastic and makes the whole kitchen smell amazing