McCormick Taco Mild Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium uploaded by Tish C.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
25 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
310mg sodium, 13% DV.
1g sugars.
30% less sodium than our original mild taco seasoning mix.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target
Paula D.
Westland, MI
Love McCormick's Taco seasoning, you can actually read AND pronounce the ingredients unlike other taco seasonings out there. The fact that you can get in low sodium is just an added bonus.
Shannon C.
If I buy taco seasoning, this is what I buy. I like that it has less sodium. For the best taste I just make my own out of my own seasonings, which has even less sodium and taste better.
Zaira C.
Purdy, MO
Great for wanting something a little more healthy. At first i found that it had a particular taste but as ive used it more i find this to be even better than the normal ones
Octavia H.
Detroit, MI
Me and my family just love this brand. Every time we have a taco or macho night this product is a must have. The flavor is so amazing I can't get enough of it.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great taco seasoning, has great flavor and I love that it has less sodium so to me it is better than other seasoning. Not expensive either
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Taco Tuesday isn't complete without McCormick's mild taco seasoning mix. McCormick Taco Mild Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
I'm always looking for a lower sodium option for seasonings in my meals. My family enjoys taco night at least once per week.