BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Hot Taco Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target
Jordan B.
Foodie Expert
Very good, I like spicy food but the rest of my family does not and this seasoning was a nice way to add a little kick to our taco meat that I enjoyed but that wasn't overwhelming to the rest of my family.  The seasoning packet is super convenient to use too.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I use this seasoning every time that I make tacos. My family loves the flavor and my dad thought i was the best chef in the world! Successfully seasons 1 lb. of turkey burger or ground beef.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Love the spicy version of this taco seasoning. I make turkey tacos and I usually use one spicy with two regular packages when I make two pounds of tacos.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend loves this taco seasoning. He says it's just the right amount of spiciness I however hate spicy stuff so he enjoys this alone.
Stephanie  M.
Just enough spice to make my tacos kick. If you love spicy but not too powerful this is a must. Great on taco salad too.
zaveaire c.
Foodie Expert
If your looking for a really spicy taco seasoning then this is the seasoning for you .it was an accident to buy this but ended up loving it in the end great buy!