McCormick® Sweet & Smoky Sloppy Joes Skillet Sauce uploaded by Trisha W.

BY MCCORMICK

A Smoky Sweet Barbecue Twist to Family Favorite Sloppy Joes.

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Corn And Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Spices (Including Papirka, Celery Seed), Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spices, Garlic), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Salt, Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Garlic, Natural Flavor (Including Smoke), And Extractives Of Paprika

Heather T.
I grabbed this at Kroger the other day to try instead of Manwich and our family decided it had a little bit too much kick in it for our tastes. I think we will stick with a more mild version. Other than that it was easy to prepare and not badly priced. If your family doesn't mind Sloppy Joe's having some spice to it this is your thing.
Trisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
This was very easy to make. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef and it turned out really good. It does have a nice slight smoky flavor but is not very sweet. I would recommend this for a quick easy meal.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love sloppy Joes and this brand is way better then the ones you buy in a can. And I like that is has a different flavor than the original sloppy Joe mixes.
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
Saw these new items in the aisle and thought why not - SO GLAD I DID!! It has the best flavor of any sloppy joe seasoning. BEATS MANWICH EVEN!!
Lindsay  M.
Ardmore, OK
This skillet sauce is sooooo much better than the sloppy Joe that comes in a can! Taste delicious & even my picky eating son will eat this!!
Cheryll M.
Arlington, TX
Oh my goodness! My son loooooooooooves this! We like this way better than the manwich sloppy Joes! I highly recommend this!
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Perfect blend of spices fpr sloppy joes. makes it way to easy at dinner time. Add hamburger and simmer, your job is done
Sarah R.
Baltimore , MD
These sauces are great if you are looking for something quick to make for dinner and they taste great too!
Judy H.
Corbin, KY
It good to use to make your sloppy Joe's and serve French fries. it is so good
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL
Does this taste good? What can you make with it?