McCormick® Swedish Meatballs Seasoning & Sauce Mix
McCormick® Swedish Meatballs Seasoning & Sauce Mix
Buy on Target*
Lia A.
Flint, MI
McCormick Swedish Meatballs Seasoning & Sauce Mixes. I love McCormick Spices, Sauce Mixes, & Extracts. My favorite McCormick a Sauce Mix is the Alfredo one & 3 Cheese Alfredo. In Seasonings as you can see in my picture, I enjoy using Mexican Blend for my Mexican Food, Vegetable, which I use on my Veggies, Warm them up in a bowl in the microwave, spray some Butter on them and sprinkle your Vegetable Seasoning, and microwave on high for 1 minute. The other one is Asian Seasoning, I use it for my Rice, any kind, or any kind of frozen, homemade Asian or Chinese food. I will not purchase any other seasonings except McCormick. Also when you buy a Seasoning, they have a Recipe behind the label.
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
Swedish meatballs without the work or the trip to ikea!
Super easy to make and quite delicious! Just follow the directions as to how to open the packet!! That's the one complaint! The packet is crazy! Make a mistake and open the wrong side and it's all screwed up! It's an envelope inside and envelope. Otherwise meatballs are super tasty and juicy!
Deanna M.
Lower Burrell, PA
Swedish Meatballs is my very favorite meal, but I only like them when they are made with the McCormick Swedish Meatballs Seasoning and Sauce Mix. The spices are the perfect mix for the meatballs, making them tasty and delicious. The sauce mix is amazing. It is creamy and yummy. I serve them over egg noodles, but you can use rice or any of your favorite pastas. These are so good that I won't eat any other type of Swedish Meatballs.
Destiny A.
Baytown, TX
I was looking for something quick and easy to make with some egg noodles I had at home and I found this east packet to make Swedish meatballs I have no idea what the ingredients are so this was perfect and it tasted delicious
Karen S.
Silver Springs, NV
McCormick products are a staple in my home. They are indispensable! I use them for quick and last minute meals. You can always use them to spice up your crock pot dinners and BBQ's too. I have used them for years and will gladly recommend to others!
Antionette B.
Magnolia, AR
I used this but it was the taco kind sauce mix it was so good and best of all I only paid a 1.00 for it cause they have it at dollar tree great item and it really makes it easy for people who may not know how to cook or add proper flavor
Amanda C.
My family cant go two weeks without wanting to eat swedish meatballs and I always use the packet. Takes all the hard work out of a busy night. So easy to prepare and cook that my kids even help.
Claudia M.
McCormick Swedish Meatballs Seasoning & Sauce Mixes are an easy way to make a Great meal.
Add the ingredients according to the mix, and cover and let simmer.
Easy to fix and comes out tasty.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Not what I expected

This was not a horrible mix to use. But after growing up with meatballs with no packets inside has me rethinking packages of seasoning. Probably will not purchase again.
Angela M.
Decatur, IN
I love all the McCormick Spices. They always had such a rich flavor and this one is not exception. It makes our meatballs taste ten times better. I recommend it to everyone. I absolutely love it.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's a good way to make Swedish meatballs in a crock pot?? Also, you need the seasoning instead of like the ALREADY made sauce packets??