BY MCCORMICK #86 in Extracts

Add authentic strawberry taste to baked goods and frosting. And feel good about feeding your family real flavor. Our Strawberry Extract is made without artificial flavors, dyes or corn syrup. Non-GMO and gluten-free.

Here at McCormick we’re always working to craft the best flavors for you and your family. That’s why we’ve taken care to remove all artificial flavors and coloring from this extract, for a difference you can see and taste.

Because we removed artificial colors, this product will not add color to your recipes. Tip: Try using a dash of food coloring to achieve desired hues.

Alcohol, Natural Flavor & Extractives Of Strawberry.

Buy on Walmart
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
I have used this in many of my baking recipes and it really helps make the flavoring of the cake or baked good. I also love the vanialla flavor from this brand which i use at least twice a week for almost everything. Tastes good in french toast.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I have used vanilla flavor before for making french toast or baking cookies. I have used other spices by McCormick but not this actual one. would be interested in trying it though.
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
I use this because i make cakes. The taste of my cakes aregood with this. I love Mccormik brand.