BY MCCORMICK

Mccormick steakhouse seasoning grinder 1.34-oz. see more...

Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
I'm not a fan at all of these types of seasonings on beef. I much prefer the usual salt, pepper, and a little Worcestershire. However, as far as overly seasoned steak seasonings go, this one isn't terrible. If you use a light hand and make sure to rub the seasoning in, you'll be fine.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Este sazonador de mc cornick es muy bueno tiene excelentes sabores para usar en la comida que prefieras, yo lo uso para las carnes cuando hago asados. Muy recommendado.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
This blend of spices and extracts has suprisingly amount of flavor depth unlike many of other popular steak seasonings. Yet it's subtle enough that it enhances instead of overwhelming and covers up the meat's natural flavor. You will definitly tast the inviting aroma of the spices in your first chew, but immidiatly afterward the flavor of the meat sips out and takes over. This has absolutly become my favorite seasoning for steaks and meat in general. It even kinda works nicely on fish!The bad news is that for some reason, this paticular McCormick seasoning grinder has been disappearing from the shelfs of popular grocery chains all over. Yet when I went to McCormick's website it doesn't appear that they've stopped making these. So it's quite a mystery why it has gotten so hard to find these days. Currently the only somewhat reliable way to obtain these is through the internet and buy them in small packs of 6. And chance are, once you've gotten a tast of this, you WILL start buying them in packs!
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
I use these all of the time... on hamburgers, on steak, on lamb chops, you name it. I only wish I could find them in a MEGA size grinder. ;-)
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
We use this almost nightly on meat! Everything from steak to pork. Very flavorful, but not too strong. We use this a lot when we make dry rubs.
Ginny S.
Enid, OK
I love the ease of using spices that are already blended together. This steakhouse seasoning makes my steak so flavorful and tasty!
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
So love to season meats, like chicken and steak, with mccormick. i love that it is blended together and so easy to make a great dish with just a sprinkle. yum!
Stephany P.
Midland, MI
Used this product while grilling all summer. Great on burgers or steaks, nothing else needed
karina m.
I love McCormick seasoning! This one is my favorite of all. Makes meat taste very good. I use a lot on chicken!
Donneitha R.
I love this so much! I use this on my steaks, it's like grilled magic. I use them all, especially this one. I do use the lemon one for chicken, but not often.