16 colors available

BY MCCORMICK #6 in Spices

Mccormick alum 1.9 oz see more...

McCormick Spices
  • "I love the Ground Ginger because I use ginger often enough that it is a staple in my home, but not frequent enough to keep it fresh." in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great spice and it makes a cup of coffee even better if you like Pumpkin pie flavored coffee and its a cheap way to make it.I found out by trying it a few times to see how it tasted and I love the taste with some plan creamer." in 9 reviews
  • "Fresh Ginger has a fresher and stronger taste, but if you don't have access to that, the McCormick spices are a great substitute." in 9 reviews
  • "What i love about the McCormicks Ground Ginger is the high quality flavor and also how it gives cookies and cakes just the perfect hint of Ginger without being overwhelming. " in 8 reviews
  • "Love that they have a wide variety of spices offered in different size bottles. " in 6 reviews
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bunker Hill, IL
I use McCormick Spices over just about any other brand because I know they have high quality products. The price is comparable to most other brands, but is a little on the higher side. This spice is very versatile and can be used in recipes all year round. McCormick always meets my expectations and is very easily found at most grocery stores in the area.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Panama City, FL
I always keep some of this on my spice rack. Very aromatic and makes my pies and cookies so yummy! I get all of my other spices from McCormick too. So tasty and affordable! And my grocery store has deals on them very often. Would recommend this brand of pumpkin pie spice to anyone and everyone.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
I bought this product about a month ago and have used it a few times since then. The quality is okay. But really not strong enough. I would rather use the spices in this separately, so I can adjust them accordingly, and have a stronger flavor in the end. But overall I'm not too disappointed.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Foodie Expert
LOVE this spice! I have this year around and sometimes I just need something a little extra in my coffee, yogurt, or whatever and Pumpkin Pie Spice always works great for me! With it being that time of year it is even a staple in my purse. Haha!!!
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I loveeeee Pumpkin Spice around this time of year! I add it to my coffee every morning to give it a nice flavorful kick! I make homemade pumpkin pie and this is perfect to sprinkle on top of the whip cream as well! Pumpkin everything!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This spice blend gets used year round for me on banana breads, oatmeals, smoothies, pies, etc. It completes my whims of autumn all year round. It's a necessity for my speciality pies during Thanksgiving for the family.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Foodie Expert
My family and I have been using this brand for years and we will continue to use them. My mom is big on cooking and baking and she always uses them and they also fit perfectly in the cabinet and are decently priced.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
You can't have pumpkin pie without the spice! A must have seasonal item in my pantry! Pumpkin muffins and cupcakes are also yum! This has great flavor and is super affordable! I buy all the time during the fall!
Fabio P.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
Foodie Expert
These spices are perfect for thanksgiving. I personally love the cinnamon sugar blend spice that this brand offers. Very good flavor and tastes great on sweet potatoes. I would absolutely but this product again.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
You cannot go wrong with this product from this company they are classic this spice is fantastic to use when baking the flavor is on point it definitely met my expectations and I would absolutely buy it again
Bloomington, IN
Which McCormick spice/seasoning can you not live without?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
What is your go to spice for cooking/baking?
Bloomington, IN
What do you cook using your McCormick ground ginger?
Gillian F.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Is there a time when you prefer to use McCormick Ground Ginger over grated fresh ginger?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is McCormick's in your spice cabinet??? I know it's in mine!