BY MCCORMICK

Freshly grind to release the smoky flavors of hickory and sea salt.  Use during cooking or in place of salt or other seasonings at the table to bring excitement to your everyday meals.

Our grinder gives you the versatility to adjust to a coarser grind for cooking and finer grind for seasoning at the table. Use the finer grind to deliver the most intense flavor.

Sea Salt, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Caramel Color, Wheat Maltodextrin, And Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor.

Judy M.
Rockaway

McCormick smoked sea salt is one of my favorite flavored seasonings.  It adds a subtle , smoky flavor to vegetables, meats & salads. I have added it to savory pancakes. I am disappointed that most supermarkets near me no longer sell it.  However, I can buy it online, which is fine.

Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
This is my ultimate favorite salt/seasoning. I put it on just about everything now. I even just love smelling it in the container and the way the grinder is on the shaker makes the salt so fresh and blend so well with really any type of meal you are making. This is a very diverse seasoning and a must have.
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
This is a must in my house! We use it on almost everything and its just so yummy! It has so many different seasonings in it thats this is all that you really need!
Tracy M.
honea path, south carolina
We use this product in our home often as 3 times a week ! It's a good GO TO.. a must try to those who never used it before

Walmart