McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix uploaded by Suzanne F.

BY MCCORMICK

Add savory and hearty flavors to your favorite family meals as they gently simmer in the slow cooker.

Sugar, Spices (Including Paprika, Chipotle Chili Pepper, And Black Pepper), Salt, Garlic, Onion, Molasses (Refinery Syrup, Molasses, Caramel Color), Corn Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Oil, Vinegar, And Natural Flavor (Including Smoke).

Buy on Target*
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
This sauce is amazing! This was our first time trying this sauce, and we will definitely make it again. My husband is not usually a huge fan of smoky flavors, but he really like this sweet, tangy, and smoky combination. The flavor had just the right amount of smoke and sweetness. It was even better than I have had at some restaurants that pride themselves for their BBQ. I put this pulled chicken recipe together around lunchtime in the slow cooker before I headed out to run some errands. It was super quick and easy to throw together. When we got back home, the house was filled with a scrumptious, mouth-watering aroma. We had it for dinner as BBQ chicken sandwiches (some had cheese) served with baked beans and corn on the cob. I personally think it would have been better on a bun or roll type bread, but light bread is what we had and it was still awesome.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Beings such a big favor to the food in such a little packet. I just bought it because it looked good but I wasn't expecting much but wow, I was surprised. It's cheap and so worth it. Honestly I think it would even be good on steaks too. I would defintely buy it again.
Kassy S.
This has great flavor and it Comes out really well! I love the slow cookers packets...it adds the extra flavor you need!