McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning uploaded by Yevgeniya K.

BY MCCORMICK

Add savory and hearty flavors to your favorite family meals as they gently simmer in the slow cooker.

Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein, And Wheat Gluten, Onion, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Spices (Including Basil And Oregano), Caramel Color, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor (Yeast Extract, Beef Extract, Soy And Wheat Protein), Beef Fat, And Wheat Flour.

Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I always have to have this in my pantry for days like today when I don't want to or don't have the time to cook a big meal. I just throw this and a few other things in the pot and I'm good to go. The flavor of this is amazing. I recommend this a lot
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
McCormick makes fantastic spices and seasonings. I keep this on hand for the winter months. This goes great in a crockpot on a cold winter's night if you want a no fuss meal. These are the most simple seasonings to use, and extremely flavorful!
Stephanie C.
I simply love using the McCormick Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix! The flavor and spice combination is so tasty! Using the already ready to use mix makes cooking quick and simple, its so easy to just throw a meal in the crock pot and it's ready to eat when your family come home starving! Love this mix, will continue to use McCormick seasoning in all my dishes!
Amanda M.
Middleburg, FL
I use McCormick pot roast seasoning mix in a non traditional way because despite being for pot roast in the slow cooker it has excellent flavor and is actually quite versatile! I've used this as a seasoning in a barely and beef soup. I've used it while cooking my soup in a crockpot and stove top. It give soups a savory "home" taste that I just love!
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
I love these! it's so convenient, especially during the week when things are crazy! my kids love roasts and every time I use this it's always a hit! I love to add potatoes to the crock pot with this and it all comes out perfect! I definitely recommend this seasoning!
Stacy M.
Lima, OH
Love this seasoning mix for my pot roast! it gives just the right amount of flavor to the dish and. I just add a packet to the pot with my meat and veggies and let it go. I don't have to add anything else. this is quick and easy and my family loves it!
Rebecca P.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love using mc cormick slow cookers when using my slow cooker. All you do is add meat and veggies then this and boom you're done . So quick and easy !!! All the different flavors taste so good, soo homemade !! Would highly recommend this product
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
This is always in my pantry. Use it for pot roast but also in vegetable soup for seasoning. Have also used to make gravies. Lol. Perfect flavoring and who doesn't like to get home from work to have dinner smelling wonderful and done. Especially in these chilly and cold evenings. Love it.
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
I love Mccormick seasoning mixes and savory pot roast is no exception. It has a great flavor and it is simple to use. just put in your crock pot ml for the day and your ready to eat when you get home in the evening. Simple and delicious!
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
These are so delicious! It makes cooking so much easier, as all you have to do is insert the food into the bag, vent the bag and bake! The seasoning tastes so good, I don't think anyone could get this flavor as right as McCormick has!

Kohl's