McCormick® Shrimp & Pasta Primavera Pre-Measured Spices & Recipe Card uploaded by joni r.

BY MCCORMICK

New.
Recipe Inspirations.

sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I have always loved the brand "McCormick" and their amazing spices,one day as I was shopping at my local grocers BIG Y in MA.I noticed this incredible line of spices along with seasonings with great recipe to follow step by step.
*I thought to myself this totally fool-proof,anyone can make the meal of their choice ,simply by chosing the meal one desires follow and BAM-WHAT *BORROWED FORM DISNEY'S "LIV&MADDIE*"
I am a total SHRIMP LOVER really could eat them all day,pretty odd,I know loving the taste of "bug of the ocean" they just taste incredibily delightfully,am I right my fello "influensters"?
I made sure I purchased the right amount of Shrimp and also noodles I needed for the recipe,McCormick serisously,has done all the measuring,timing,absoutly...no guess work goes into this incredible meal,any lover of Shrimp will be devoring once it is served♥
I have tried all of these wonderful Spice Packs from McCormick and this is the best one.
Give these wonderful packs a chance,I promise
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
As a teacher and mom of two, I usually do not have a ton of time to put a lot of thought into dinner. I want food that is simple and quick to throw together.
These kits with premeasured spices and recipe cards make cooking dinner a breeze.
Shrimp primavera is one of my favorite foods and this kits helps me make it just right in no time at all.
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
I had never used this product before but was very curious. I but the bullet and bought it one day. (Impulse buy-I was hungry. ) There are several spices in this package that we don't typically use BUT I am so glad that I bought this packet because it took my cooking to a whole new level. My food tasted so good! I loved how easy it was to use and on a night when I've worked all day and I've got a hungry family the pre-measured spices were great. Good impulse buy!
Jossy W.
Kansas City, MO
Anyone with a busy schedule can attest to the amount of excitement they might feel about having pre-measured pre-planned spices for their meal. I was definitely one of those many excited folks. However, I found that there just wasn't ENOUGH flavor by using these and I had to continuously keep adding additional spices. This took the ease out of the product's intentions. In a pinch other mixes (for other types of meals) may do just fine, but I personally will stick to seasoning my own food!
Christina D.
This was such a great buy! I've bought them about 4 more times because they comes in handy for those days when I just don't know what to cook. They come with precise instructions on what you'll need to complete a meal. I've actually used them without following their instructions as they're simply pre-measured portions and complementary. Whole family enjoyed it and I'll definitely buy it again.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
I loved this product. I rarely cook shellfish because my hubby is allergic so I am not use to it. But when I do have to cook it I use this for the perfect amount of seasoning.
I used this to cook for a recent party and everyone asked how I cooked it. So would recommend to others and buy again.
Natalie P.
Beulaville, NC
I absolutely love these spices! They make it so easy to make dinner when you're clueless as to what you should make, and for someone who barely has the time to think, this is such an easy choice! Amazing! No measuring, no pre-planning. Just buy what's on the card and follow the instructions. The simplicity is awesome! Love and highly recommend.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
I buy these all the time as a person that's a little to busy to cook some nights it already comes with the perfect amount to add on whatever you're making and it always tastes so good and you don't always have to add everything they've suggested but it helps a lot.
Lisa P.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Love the spices in premeasured packets with the recipe card attached. It makes prep work much easier and less mess. McCormick has the flavor and directions on spot. Can't go wrong with great ideas, the meal suggestions and wonderful dinners you get from these.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
I did like this pack my only issues were that I'm not sure who decides what kind of flavor you come out with beacuse I totally had to add more of my own personal spices. Great for people who aren't much into cooking, but as a chef, I could have done better
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Are these really as good and useful as they seem?