BY MCCORMICK #15 in Salt

Salt, Dextrose, Chilli Pepper, Onion, Paprika, Pepper, Anti-Caking Agent (504), Garlic, Celery Seed, Nutmeg, Coriander, Colour (160c), Cumin, Cardamom, Cloves.

Chelsea S.
McCormick seasoned salt works great on everything. It really puts flavor into the things I normally have hard time eating such as fish, chicken, beef, etc. I like the big container it comes in also because it lasts longer. The seasoned salt is universal so you won't have to buy all the seasonings and have a cluttered cabinet.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
My Mother used Season All on everything when I was growing up. Aside from salt and pepper, that was her "go to" spice probably because she wasn't a great cook and Season All can make a piece of bark taste like it came from a 5 star restaurant. PROPS to Season All for getting me thru my Mother's bad cooking and saving my kids from mine.
Annella C.
Saint Louis, MO
I found this product at same club. It was a great value for the price. I did not have to buy seasoning salt for 4 monthes. We are a big family that loves to cook. I gave it a four because I have not found this product at any other stores in my local area.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
I always have this in my pantry! I use it to flavor beef and poultry. My favorite use for it is in Chex party mix which my children love. It's also great with olive oil on French fries. So versatile and tasty!
Quinnesha D.
Nashville , TN
EVERYONE LOVES A LITTLE FLAVOR. And the best way to get that flavor is this season salt. You can almost use it on anything. I normally use this to season my burgers. Also instead of regular salt I add a little to my French fries.
Mekenzie P.
Lyerly, GA
This stuff is absolutely delicious. You can put it on just about any type of food to make it taste absolutely perfect! It reminds me of the salt on the fries at zaxbys. Definitely worth the buy!
Iris V.
I absolutely love using this in the majority of my cooking, it's such an easy way to give your dish lots of flavor without having to worry about feeling overwhelmed with the decisions of what spices to use! I highly recommend!
Caity A.
Connersville, IN
I love this McCormick Seasoned Salt, you can literally use it for almost anything! I love using it to season cuts of meat, stir fry, and roasted potatoes! Yum! Great product and very versatile.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
The perfect seasoning for most or any dishes when you don't know what you're missing or just need that extra dash of flavoring. Plus, without the added sodium, it is still a great addition to your spice cabinet! I use this in almost every dish I prepare and consider a must-have in Spices!
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Season-All is such a diverse seasoning. I have tried it on chicken, fries, and beef and have never been disappointed. McCormick is great about quality seasonings for a great price.