McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz

NULL

Easy to use?
I bought this product and was wanting to see if this is the better one to get or should I purchase another kind?
Start your review of McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz!
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz uploaded by Nola S.
I prefer to use sea salt, it taste better and has a better texture. I don’t like a huge amount of salt and sea salt just works better.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
High quality, big flakes, built in grinder that is very easy to use, adds great flavor to any dish. Well seasoned food makes all the difference.
Rose B.
Richmond, VA
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz uploaded by Rose B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product! I was eyeing some cheaper grinders but I’m glad I spent a bit more to get this one.
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz uploaded by Angela J.
I have use this up for years. I love to cook and bake so it goes in a lot of my recipes. I love the fact that it has three different sizes to choose from so it depends on what I’m cooking as to what size I use. Love it. McCormick Sea Salt Grinder - 2.12 oz. jar, 12 per case
christy M.
Arlington, VA
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz uploaded by christy M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love grinding my own salt from the bigger salt pieces. Mccormick has nice quality tasting products. Happy to be able to use their products when making food. Use the salt and pepper grinder usually. Overall very satisfied whenever I use their products.
Lora P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz uploaded by Lora P.
I love turning the knob on the salt for everyone it’s delicious and very satisfying I would make smaller grains of salt and it’s affordable and I recommend it!
Mandy C.
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz uploaded by Mandy C.
Great quality salt and at a great price point. I always have this in the house and use with meals often! I love this product and will always recommend! Can find pretty much anywhere. Always convenient to have.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this salt it's great for cooking because it comes out nice size and adds great flavor so head out and get some salt
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Publix
I love the convenience of this McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, 6.1 Oz. I believe the taste is better seasoning with sea salt than table salt but this little grinder makes it so much easier, especially if you don’t have a grinder to refill. Perfect for all occasions.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I like sea salt so much more then regular salt and for anyone who has not used sea salt before I highly Recommend that you try it