BY MCCORMICK #13 in Salt

Naturally harvested from the French Mediterranean. Sea salt tends to be coarser and have a higher concentration of minerals than table salt. Its sodium level is comparable to table salt. This salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient.

Sea salt Older bottles contained yellow prussiate of soda (an anti-caking agent). It was removed approximately Jan 2006.

Buy on Target*
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is such a great product! I love being able to grind "fresh" salt granules over my food. I use this all. the. time. over popcorn. I also always estimate salt in foods so it's great to be able to just grind a little at a time. And I love that you can pick different granule sizes.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
McCormick sea salt is the best, I use it on everything during each meal. And the grinder is just an amazing perk. There is 3 different settings on the grinder to pick how finely coarse you want your salt. It's perfect and the taste is great. What's better it's under $2
Gemini M.
Love this stuff. Use it in cooking and keep it on my table in place of a regular salt shaker. Love that you can determine how big or small of a grind you want on the salt. Would defintely recommend to others. McCormick is the brand I trust for all my seasonings.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
We have this Sea Salt Grinder alongside the Peppercorn Grinder as well and we love how easy these are to use and very convenient. We usually buy the refills for these at our local grocery store. I love using these its almost fun lol but I definitely recommend.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love this seasoning! This brand first of all, is amazing and so useful! I love the flavor of this salt. I also love that I can grind my own salt. It's so cool! It makes cooking that much more fun! It's very easy to use and it also looks pretty sitting on my counter.
Teran F.
Love using this with my meats! This Sea salt brand does wonders on meats!!! Highly recommend it very good value not pricy. Usually can find them at foodland or Walmart
Erin M.
Pequannock, NJ
I keep one of these in my desk at work. I love the taste and I definitely use less salt with this grinder than I would with a regular shaker as it's much easier to control how much you're grinding vs how much you'd shake out of a shaker. Also, it doesn't clump up and since it's a coarse grind, it's easy to actually see how much you've added to your dish.
Diannah O.
I really like this salt and the salt grinder. It helps you to control how much salt you are adding. My only complaint would be that the salt falls out of the top when you turn it completely upside down and then you end up adding to much salt.
Erika P.
East Boston, MA
I didn't really get the concept if grinding one's own salt until having dinner with a chef friend. While he used something really fancy, I knew I could get a similar result using the McCormick Sea Salt Grinder. Easy to use, it has two grind options. Very easy to self regulate and tastes great!
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
This is a staple in my kitchen. I love using sea salt as an alternative to table salt. The grinder lets you choose how finely you would like to grind the salt and you can add it to whatever you're cooking. I love the top so that I can grind the salt and it keeps it in if I don't want to hold it over whatever I am trying to mix it with.
Skylar S.