BY MCCORMICK #16 in Salt

Naturally harvested from the French Mediterranean. Sea salt tends to be coarser and have a higher concentration of minerals than table salt. Its sodium level is comparable to table salt. This salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient.

Sea salt Older bottles contained yellow prussiate of soda (an anti-caking agent). It was removed approximately Jan 2006.

Erica C.
Athens
McCormick is my go to for seasonings! It is very convenient that it is already in a grinder. It is high quality packaging and high quality salt. I add it to all my meals and I would recommend it to others.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this salt! It is a healthier salt option. This grinder is easy to use and you can get the perfect amount of salt. The salt out of this is bigger than normal table salt... but it also has more flavor. It's flavor is closer to sea salt than table salt.
Gemini M.
Love this stuff. Use it in cooking and keep it on my table in place of a regular salt shaker. Love that you can determine how big or small of a grind you want on the salt. Would defintely recommend to others. McCormick is the brand I trust for all my seasonings.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love this seasoning! This brand first of all, is amazing and so useful! I love the flavor of this salt. I also love that I can grind my own salt. It's so cool! It makes cooking that much more fun! It's very easy to use and it also looks pretty sitting on my counter.
Teran F.
Love using this with my meats! This Sea salt brand does wonders on meats!!! Highly recommend it very good value not pricy. Usually can find them at foodland or Walmart
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love McCormick Sea Salt. It is a healthier option to salt. I also like that it has a grinder. The grinder allows you to decide the size and how much salt you want. It is super easy to use. I highly recommend it.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
McCormick has never disappointed me, nor my family. With sea salt being healthier, and nothings better than fresh ground salt/pepper I was very impressed with this product!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
McCormick sea salt is the best, I use it on everything during each meal. And the grinder is just an amazing perk. There is 3 different settings on the grinder to pick how finely coarse you want your salt. It's perfect and the taste is great. What's better it's under $2
Erin M.
Pequannock, NJ
I keep one of these in my desk at work. I love the taste and I definitely use less salt with this grinder than I would with a regular shaker as it's much easier to control how much you're grinding vs how much you'd shake out of a shaker. Also, it doesn't clump up and since it's a coarse grind, it's easy to actually see how much you've added to your dish.
Diannah O.
I really like this salt and the salt grinder. It helps you to control how much salt you are adding. My only complaint would be that the salt falls out of the top when you turn it completely upside down and then you end up adding to much salt.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Easy to use?
Jackie W.
Wailuku, HI
I bought this product and was wanting to see if this is the better one to get or should I purchase another kind?

back