Serve over biscuits, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, home fries, sausage or ham.

Modified Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup Solids, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Corn Starch, Spices (Including Black Pepper, Sage, Fennel), Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides (For Smoothness), Dipotassium Phosphate, Whey, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein And Wheat Gluten, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Natural Flavors (Including Smoke And Sausage), Onion, Garlic, And Caramel Color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Sausage Country Gravy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Delicious on biscuits and gravy. Down to earth country grandmas cooking flavor. I use this time and time again. If you like biscuits and gravy you’re got to give the gravy a try you won’t regret it. Oh and the price is perfect.
Batesville , MS
The perfect breakfast gravy for those homemade biscuits in the mornings, my picky child loves it! We always have to buy atleast 2 to make at one time for our family bc we all love a good gravy biscuit.
Battle Ground , WA
As a large family of six, we keep this yummy gravy on hand at all times. From breakfast to supper we do not go without options for adding gravy!! I highly recommend this gravy for every family and any meal!
Plano, TX
McCormick's been around a long time and I have used this probably for 30 years. It's great over biscuits when you want to make biscuits and gravy. I had a little sausage even though this is called sausage country gravy mix. I do a little something to kick it up. But it's easy and quick to make and you can't go wrong with this gravy mix.
Stamford, CT
I LOVE biscuits and gravy, however it’s much harder to come by in the north so I’ve resorted to making it myself. This gravy mix makes it simple for breakfast time and is super flavorful. I like to add ground breakfast sausage to give it the authentic southern taste. Definitely a favorite of mine and super quick and simple to use. Very cheap as well.
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Sooo delicious !!! With buiscuits, chicken, mash, or french fries on and on. This particular one has that sausage flavor. One pack makes 2 cups. Great value good for breakfast or dinner . My fav.
Dayton
This is my families favorite breakfast gravy. It’s super easy to make, tastes super great with some cooked sausage crumbled in it, and is super awesome with some biscuits!
Columbia City, IN
This is one of my favorite pretty text I love it for the morning on some freshly baked biscuits so good would definitely recommend for those breakfast loving people
Fordsville, KY
I use this when I don’t want to make my gravy from scratch. It still tastes fresh but be sure to whisk A LOT. It is a bit difficult to get the lumps out. You can also microwave this if you’re in a hurry. I made country fried steaks a few nights ago and didn’t feel like making fancy gravy so this did the trick. Great sausage flavor.
N Las Vegas, NV
Man I love this with my biscuits in the morning. Is there better out there? Sure but this gets the job done and for a really good price! If you want to go above and beyond and put some crumbled pork sausage in the mix you will be in heaven. We dont do biscuits and gravy often but when we do this is the only mix we buy.