BY MCCORMICK

New.
Recipe Inspirations.
Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes.
Pre-measured Spices & Recipe Card. see more...

Taylor P.
These are so helpful! They are a great way to put together a fast meal or to allow people that are new to spices to learn what works together!
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
I love these, only down side is, after I'm done cooking, I feel like I cheated, and didn't really prepare a home cooked meal. ..lol
Stefanie R.
I've purchased this exact package and it was sooo delicious with my chicken and potatoes. Love how it gives u recipe on back. Def will keep buying
Desiree g.
The McCormick recipe cards are amazing! Very cheap and it makes dinner a breeze! I even found that I can save more cost if I save the card and bought the seasonings (more up front, but less in the long run) individual! They are so tasty, the Rosemary chicken and potatoes is a family favorite!
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how easy this set of herbs makes cooking dinner. You get all of the pre-measured quantities for each spice as well as a recipe card that tells you exactly what to do with it. Just add fresh ingredients and you've got an easy meal, no creativity or fuss required.
Ashley P.
Scituate, RI
This was the perfect quick dinner! It was very easy to make and tasted amazing. I would recommend the purchase of this product to anyone who enjoys cooking with lots of flavor.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
These are great especially if you are young and just starting out. You don't have to worry about buying every spice especially if you don't use them alot.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
The McCormick Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes Spices & Recipe Card are amazing. I love how these cards have all the seasonings that you will need to make the perfect meal.
Georgia P.
Brighton, CO
These fancy little things are a life and money saver! It makes seasoning meats so much easier than having to buy each individual spices! We buy these almost each time that we go grocery shopping!
Jessica D.
Kentville, NS
I use this product alot on my chicken I by it at my local Walmart for 2.35 and I would recommend this product to anyone to try