BY MCCORMICK

The leaves of the small evergreen shrub, Rosmarinus officinalis L.

Usage Tips:

1 tsp. dried Rosemary Leaves = 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary

• Add to marinades and barbecue and pasta sauces.
• Use on lamb, pork and chicken.
• Use in eggplant, zucchini, stewed tomatoes and green beans.

Rosemary

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
When I need dried rosemary McCormick is the only brand I will use. I typically buy the larger jars as if you're going to grind it up the small jar is very quickly. Are usually buy it at Walmart as I find it McCormick spices are cheaper there.
Beautylife N.
I really enjoy using the Mccormick rosemary during the holiday season. The Turkey just does not taste the same without it. I prefer the dry leaves because whatever I don't use I can still save for later ...not only that, Turkey can absorb the flavor while roasting and I can easily remove the leaves after cooking.
Monica L.
I love to cook I like to use this Rosemary I like to use black pepper and other spices for my foods I recommend you make homemade foods and use the spices makes all the difference
Amanda M.
Fairfield, OH
Perfect Rosemary leaves for cooking. We buy a little jar and it lasts a long time because they have so much flavor. A must-have for a foodie's spice cabinet.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I always have this in my spice rack. Goes well with a roasted whole chicken ! Powerful taste , but goes well with thyme and sage ! It'll balance the taste !
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Great product but really pricey

This product I found way to much to pay for such a small container I can get them cheaper at sams in a huge container
Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
One of my favorite brands for seasonings! they definitely have high quality seasonings everything is amazing love it!
Anmol H.
Great for seasoning and adding flavor to different types of dishes. There are many ways to use rosemary leaves!
Jessica M.
Excelente no me puede falta la uso par todo muy buena me gusta mucho 😍😍❤️❤️