BY MCCORMICK

No kitchen should be without McCormick Crushed Red Pepper. With just a dash, this pantry staple delivers premium quality heat and flavor to your favorite dishes. From pizza, eggs and pasta sauces to salads, casseroles and stews, McCormick Crushed Red Pepper is your go-to source to pepper up your next meal or snack.

Usage Tips

Use a dash to 1/8 tsp. in most recipes for 4 servings unless very hot food is desired. Increase to suit taste.
• Use in curried dishes, creamed dishes, casseroles, barbecued beef or pork, salad dressings and chowders.
• Use to season pizza, pot roast, beef stew and minestrone.

Buy on Target*
Abbie Q.
Another McCormick win!!! I can tell the difference between this brand and other brands of red pepper flakes. I am a spice lover, and if so could carry this around in my purse I would! Because there have been many times at parties or out to eat I had wished I had some red pepper flakes to spice up my meal
Valdya B.
Alexandria , VA
This is my pour-on-anything ingredients! This is my cherry on top of all my cookings! I really love spicy foods but not that spicy so I can still enjoy my meal and taste the other flavors. This crushed red pepper does the perfect job! Can’t live without it!
Megan P.
Southaven, MS
I love McCormick Crushed Red Pepper. I buy the bigger container because I use it in a lot of my meal planning. I love it as a topping on Chicken Alfredo OR as an add in for my chili! Never go wrong with a little crushed red pepper!
Elia M.
This is a staple in my spice rack. I add this to almost all of my meals to kick it up a notch! It is a great addition to any simmer sauce that I prepare. It is awesome on pizza, and any rice dish. I basically add it to everything!
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my number one choice brand for crushed red pepper flakes! I honestly think that I put them on everything that I eat! Even keep a little extra in my drawer at work.
Macy H.
Fishers, IN
I loved this product! It adds a lot of taste to food. I usually add this on my chicken, with spaghetti, and on pizza! It is not for people who don't like spicy though!
Sandy M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love on all my pizzas and even on my taco meat it taste great, mostly love on everything and great price you'll have one forever well until it goes bad lol
Tamisha P.
Who dose love brush red peppers. This is very spicy and is only for those who love spice. I love that this product dose not have any MSG.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
I love all McCormick products! Only brand of spices I buy! Especially like it when I can get larger sizes, like the crushed red pepper!
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I love McCormick Crushed Red Pepper. It adds great flavor to any dish. My favorite dishes to spice up include pizza and pasta sauce.