McCormick® Red Food Color uploaded by Felicia G.McCormick® Red Food Color uploaded by Veronica R.

BY MCCORMICK #7 in Food Coloring

For Valentine's Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day...or any other day that needs a dash of color, it's easy being red when you add this food color to your favorite treats.

Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
For the first ever project I baked I used this dye in red and yellow! I prefer the package where you get red, yellow, green, and blue together, but they work well!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Love McCormick red food color I have used this produced for years in my Red Velvet Cake it always deliver's I get so many compliments on my cakes I love this product and will purchase again it is expensive but worth it it blends perfectly in with cake mixes this is a very good brand.
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love Mccormick! It's the best food coloring. It's the only one that can get my red velvet cake the right shade of red. And I use it for everything on Halloween! For my #sweettreats or #spookytricks couldn't do halloween without it!
Jessica S.
This food coloring is great! A little goes a long way and you can use it for so many different things. It did stain my fingers for a few days though
Amber L.
This is a great product. I use this when I make my homemade red velvet cake. All the other colors are great as well. I use them during the holidays
Kelly H.
One of the best brands of food coloring I've used. If you wanna fix up some quick and cute cupcakes or a cake I'd definitely recommend it!
Ashley P.
I always use McCormick food colorings when trying to add coloring to my cupcake frostings. The colors always come out great.
Theresa G.
Great food coloring for cooking your baked goods. When I run out of my gel food coloring this is what I use as my back up.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
This mixes so well. Recently made buttercream frosting and used a bit of this to make it pink! Worked perfectly!
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is good but can be replaced with a cheaper brand. I buy it at Publix and it’s a little pricey.