McCormick Recipe Inspirations Asian Sesame Salmon Pre-Measured Spices & Recipe Cards

BY MCCORMICK

MC® McCormick® Recipe Inspirations™ Asian Sesame Salmon Pre-Measured Spices & Recipe Card.
World Flavors.
New. see more...

Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
Wonderful, easy, and convenient! McCormick's Recipe Inspirations line provides all the spices you need (and clear directions) to create a delicious and wholesome entree. This is great for someone like me who is a bit clueless in the kitchen and doesn't even have a well-stocked pantry! Very often, I skip the spices because I just don't have them, but with this kit that has everything you need, you have no excuse not to make a great tasting meal! The Asian Sesame Salmon flavor was my favorite. This is even good on other white fish and tilapia! I believe this has been discontinued, however. I wasn't able to find it the last time I was looking to purchase it.
Adrianna D.
I've only used this flavor once, but it was surprisingly tasty.
The different blend are super useful to get great flavor on meals you don't have a lot of time for.