BY MCCORMICK #2 in Extracts

McCormick Pure Vanilla derives its rich subtle flavor from the finest quality imported Vanilla Beans. A teaspoon of Pure Vanilla is a wonderful way to enhance the flavor of many foods. Vanilla is so versatile; it is one of the world's most loved and tantalizing flavors.

Vanilla Bean Extractives In Water And Alcohol (41%)

• I heard due to climate there is going to be a vanilla bea...3 Answers
  • It is of good quality? 9 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this as a toxin free air freshener? ...3 Answers
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
I’ve been using McCormick vanilla extract for baking literally since I learned to bake as a kid. The flavor comes out smooth every time without being overpowering or giving off a bitter taste like some other brands do. Is it a bit pricey? Sure.. but you definitely get what you pay for when it comes to this product!
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I grew up using this vanilla extract and I always add extra into my recipes or add a teaspoon into boxed cake mixes. It gives such a nice creamy flavor to baked goods. You can find it in just about any store and I think it's reasonably priced. It is always consistent, strong but not overpowering, and has a great smell and taste. I have used it for years.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I use this vanilla extract every time a recipe calls for vanilla. It’s tasty and it very original! It makes the most bland of recipes into a grand recipe! I buy it from Walmart in the baking section next to the spices. The packaging is neat and easy to get into.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I love this extract for baking I use this vanilla for everything I swear it for sure is worth your money. I am a repeat user of this product I mean who isn’t in love with vanilla. I recommend this to bakers and cookings lovers.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Pure Vanilla... I only use it for one thing and is a Spanish/Latino, well a Dominican drink that we call (Morir Soñando) its a mix of evaporated milk, orange juice I use (limes) also, ice, vanilla, (cinnamon powder) if you like and sugar. All mixed together will give a traditional drink and its amazing
Maya C.
gilbert
I bake at least once or twice a week from scratch. I love this brand!! The Flavor is wonderful, a a little goes a long way. I think that for the price point this is well worth it.
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I made a ton of desserts the other day and this was the main ingredient in most of them! Just a few drops even goes a long way and all the desserts tasted amazing! I highly recommend this brand to anyone in the market!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to vanilla extract because I feel it’s got the best taste and best quality. It is definitely worth the few extra dollars to buy the extract and real vs imitation, it’ll make your baked goods taste so much better!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
The only vanilla extract I use. It’s rich in flavor and you find it at every grocery store. I use it in all my baking that requires vanilla, as t taste the best. I have repurchased this several times and always recommend
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
This is the brand I get for the vanilla extract I really like this it adds good flavor to my desserts or my horchata definitely recommend vanilla extract McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is of good quality?
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Does this product go bad? What kind of expectation is on this?
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Does anyone else use this as a toxin free air freshener? I boil it with water on the stove top. Are there other uses besides in food?
Nicole C.
I heard due to climate there is going to be a vanilla bean shortage, can anyone verify. Should we stock up?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What recipes do you use this in?

Walmart