McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract, 1 Fl Oz

NULL

What types of recipes do you use this with?
Can you add this to melted chocolate?
Does this come in a larger size?
Start your review of McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract, 1 Fl Oz!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm obsessed with this. It's so delicious and it doesn't have an artificial taste. Best of all for me, I have now achieved my childhood dream of having a Shamrock shake year round. 4 drops of this gives the identical taste, plus I can use a healthier alternative ice cream so I don't have to feel so bad about how I eat.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
I love how effective this extract is, and it works amazingly when making mint ice cream! The price is a steal and you can find it pretty much in any grocery store. I'd definitely buy again and will be recommending it to friends.
Sarah K.
Cheektowaga, NY
It does the trick! But a little does go a long way. I learned that. With that being said, it'll last a long time. I've added it to just about every baked good, as well as protein shakes. Definitely delicious!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Really good peppermint oil for the price. This is usually what I go with. It definitely met my expectations, although I will caution that a little goes a long, long way. I would definitely invest in a medicine dropper in order to make sure not to overpour.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
It's okay. I use it for baking and it taste artificial but for the price and how easy it is to buy anywhere, it's worth it. I got mine at Walmart but I usually Order a more natural extract online or from Whole Foods.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This great I used this and mix it with 92% alcohol and it great to get rid of spider and wasp
Sunnie C.
FortWorth
I am obsessed. And I love adding this to my brownies so good. It's not to strong but it's just enough
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
You simply cannot go wrong with McCormick products! I love this natural peppermint extract, it really takes my homemade peppermint bark to the next level!
Meg C.
Baldwinsville, NY
We always purchase McCormick when it comes to baking and cooking. This is a good peppermint extract for baking.
Michelle W.
Huntingtown, MD
Delicious I use this all the time to flavor my teas and coffee and pretty much everything!!! I love that it's carb and sugar free and a little definitely goes a very long way! I highly recommend and would buy it again and I will when I run out! Great taste!!