BY MCCORMICK #11 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Pure Peppermint Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients. Add delicious peppermint flavoring to desserts and drinks.

Alcohol (89%), Oil of Peppermint, and Water.

Julie M.
Perfect for baking be careful though it can change the consistency of your melting chocolate. Its very potent and the bottle can last you a while. It makes the most wonderful mint candies with it
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
It does the trick! But a little does go a long way. I learned that. With that being said, it'll last a long time. I've added it to just about every baked good, as well as protein shakes. Definitely delicious!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Really good peppermint oil for the price. This is usually what I go with. It definitely met my expectations, although I will caution that a little goes a long, long way. I would definitely invest in a medicine dropper in order to make sure not to overpour.
Eva H.
I really have no use for peppermint extract. Last summer I woke up with bumps all over. Not sure what was biting me at night so I read online that if you mix a few drops of peppermint extract in a spray bottle and use it spray around your room it will repel spiders. That's what I did and I stopped getting bit. Not sure if it was spiders but whatever it was it is gone now.
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD
Delicious I use this all the time to flavor my teas and coffee and pretty much everything!!! I love that it's carb and sugar free and a little definitely goes a very long way! I highly recommend and would buy it again and I will when I run out!
Great taste!!
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I only buy pure extracts, not imitation and this is the real deal! It is very strong and you don't need much in your recipes. I mostly use it for making candies around the holidays. The peppermint flavor stays fresh and cool through the baking process.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
It's okay. I use it for baking and it taste artificial but for the price and how easy it is to buy anywhere, it's worth it. I got mine at Walmart but I usually Order a more natural extract online or from Whole Foods.
Melissa A.
Gilbert, AZ
I used the McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract in a cupcake recipe for Chocolate Peppermint cupcakes. The flavor of the extract was spot on and the cupcakes tasted just like a peppermint patty. I am now the official baker of the family.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
McCormick's brand is a common staple in most grocery stores making it easy to locate. I use peppermint oil to make candies throughout the year. It is petfect for bark, fudge, and sugar sticks. The flavor tastes goirmet!
Mary R.
McCormick extracts always work well for me and this does not disappoint. Interestingly one of the main uses I have had for it is spider and mice deterrent. Mix it with water and put it in a spray bottle - works like a charm!
Stephanie C.
I usually buy my spices from the brand McCormick. I've never had a reason to use the mint.. what kind of recipes have you used that included this?
Crystal G.
What types of recipes do you use this with?
lesly r.
Reno, NV
Can i use this in my teas
Donna K.
Plainville, GA
Can you add this to melted chocolate?
Catalina D.
Does this come in a larger size?