McCormick® Pure Orange Extract uploaded by Dennis B.

BY MCCORMICK #13 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Pure Orange Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients. Add delicious orange flavoring to brownies, cakes and more.

Gluten-free. Non-GMO. No corn syrup.

Alcohol (79%), Water, and Oil of Orange.

Buy on Target*
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
I love anything McCormick but this orange extract is amazing. I used it a couple years ago when I was trying to make chocolate pumpkins and wanted to give it a little extra taste. So I used this! It was so good and everyone loved them more than just the original chocolate flavor.
Ashley R.
Nicholasville, KY
I know most people us this extract in baking, but I use it as potpourri! I put a small about of this extract in a small saucepan along with cinnamon (and about an inch of water). Put it in he stove and simmer; the entire house will smell amazing!
Erika L.
Jewett city , CT
I used to you this amongst other McCormick extracts in my health shake everyday. The orange was one of my faves! It wasn't too strong but added just the right amount of flavor into my shake!
holly b.
Germantown, WI
I like it a lot to mix with chocolate it gives a really nice choc orange flavor and depending on how much flavoring you add it isn't overwhelming. I like it a lot for frosting as well.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Love this stuff! I use it in my smoothies !Great taste!! I have tried other brands and the taste was odd and you had to add so much just to get a small amount of flavor . Not this!
Veronica P.
Carmichael, CA
Being a baker, extracts are my best friend. I use a lot of vanilla and love it when I get the chance to try out a new flavor. this one is perfect and does what is expected! def. recommended.
Sandra M.
I love using the orange extract when baking. One of my favorite cookie recipes is orange white chocolate cookies and only calls for dried orange peel and and orange extract for a good orange kick!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
I first used this product in my culinary class to make lollipops and we only needed a little bit of the product to really get a strong taste! I love it !
Karina  C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This extract is amazing! I used it in frosting for vanilla cupcakes as a summer treat. It was delicious and I would definitely use it again.
Lauren L.
Kennesaw, GA
Pretty good flavor. I like to get their extracts. The orange is good to mix with syrup if I want a citrus splash to muffins and pancakes!