GroceryPantryMcCormick
Pure Lemon Extract, 1 Fl Oz

McCormick Pure Lemon Extract, 1 Fl Oz

NULL

DooEs this work well?
Does this have a strong scent and do you have to use a lot in order to get a stronger scent?
is this so expensive?
Start your review of McCormick Pure Lemon Extract, 1 Fl Oz!
patricia Z.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love to use it when i makei sugar cookies. It gives it a good taste . You can use it when you make home made frosting and put it in cake for a lemon taste.
Christina A.
Papillion, NE
Love this product! just the smallest amount gives a delicious lemon flavor.
Love this product! just the smallest amount gives a delicious lemon flavor.
Kristin C.
Morristown tn
Love this product for baking season !!!! And in tea with honey ! Soon yummy
Love this product for baking season !!!! And in tea with honey ! Soon yummy
member-b308c
McCormick Pure Lemon Extract, 1 Fl Oz uploaded by member-b308c
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite lemon extract, really good quality, not too expensive, perfect ! i’ve put it in everything, from cupcakes, the cakes, to loaves, to pancakes, really strong flavor :)
Patti A.
Elk Grove, CA
This lemon extract is so amazing! I made a lemon Bundt cake for Christmas, and it was definitely the star of the meal. The flavor was amazing!
Jenn L.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I can trust McCormicks to give my baking goods a nice natural flavor. It smells really strong in the bottle but the flavor isn’t as intense. I use this McCormick Pure Lemon Extract, 1 Fl Oz for my macarons and scones. I would recommend this product!
Farah A.
Clearwater, FL
Mccormick has been a legend to our family since i came upon existence. This has given our family swell gastronomic experiences, from variety of family cuisines to desserts with good value to your wallets too. So satisfied with it quality. A great product the market had offered.
Carmela B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good in lemon pound cake , lemon squares, lemon cake , cookies, it gives it that tartness you want
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
This is by far the best cake flavor that i have used it's pretty expensive but worth every penny i won't use anything else i bought from kroger.
Nicole B.
Jackson, NJ
This is great for baking. Mccormick is the only brand in my house. When I was passed down all of my family recipies, my family always said " Lemon extract, vanilla extract, make sure its McCormick, not the imitation. It makes a big difference" And its true!!! Use this for the best flavor.