McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love to use this stuff in my sugar cookies and it tasted so good you can buy this any grocery store I and it a every good product
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
This tastes good and a ton of recipes. It gives it a nice good taste and it really helps with the flavor. I adore using this and all my baked goods as it gives it that added kick
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
I love adding this to cookies to give them a little extra flavor. I put a tsp in my snickerdoodle recipe and they turned out amazing. If you add too much it will over power the other flavors but just a hint is the perfect touch!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used almond extract in alot of my baking of cookies and cakes. It has met my expectations and more. It is a bit pricey but it is good in all your baking needs.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
What can I say it's almond extract it taste like almond extract. Works nicely in the flavor comes out great so you don't have to use very much a little goes a long way
Sarah S.
Merced, CA
It's insane how potent the stuff is. It makes short bread cookies taste delicious too, I never knew that this was used in shortbread cookies until I made some
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
Almond extract tastes SO good. This is what I use in my icings for sugar cookies and it really makes the cookie taste wonderful
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Almond flavoring is so delicious and this is legit the only brand I will use! I love adding this to cheesecake for a hint of a different flavor. I always have this on hand, along with vanilla of course. McCormick is always amazing and has high quality flavorings.
Yoazin V.
I use pure almond extract for different uses like my HAIR, yes you read that right my hair. I always put some on my hair before taking a bath for about 30min and then wash it out and love how it brings some shine, and softness to my hair.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Wonderful in making vanilla cake taste like your at a wedding. Soft baked sugar cookies like grandma used to make. Almond extract is my favorite
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??