McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by María Gabriela D.McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Buy on Amazon
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
What can I say it's almond extract it taste like almond extract. Works nicely in the flavor comes out great so you don't have to use very much a little goes a long way
Sarah S.
Merced, CA
It's insane how potent the stuff is. It makes short bread cookies taste delicious too, I never knew that this was used in shortbread cookies until I made some
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Almond flavoring is so delicious and this is legit the only brand I will use! I love adding this to cheesecake for a hint of a different flavor. I always have this on hand, along with vanilla of course. McCormick is always amazing and has high quality flavorings.
Helena W.
I love almond extract and this one doesn't disappoint. I really enjoy adding it to my buttercream icing recipe instead of vanilla. Adds a different flavour that people can't quite pinpoint.
Dee K.
Federal Way, WA
Last week I made a chocolate almond/hazulnut cake! This product has good value and the price is fair. I really love how it went beyond my expectations flavor wise. I definitely plan on using it in the future. Recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
My favorite extract to use in all my baking ! Price point is reasonable . Quality is what I love ! Use it in baking cakes and cookies . I usually buy at target .
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this for cakes! My mom makes what is called Italian 7 Layer Cookies which are essentially red, white, and green almond cakes with a chocolate layer on top and bottom, and fruit jams between the cakes. This is the only brand we use to make those!
Jamie J.
Broadview Heights, OH
Great flavor for any recipe. I think this product helps make the perfect butter cream frosting. The addition of the almond flavor is handsdown amazing.
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
I love adding this to cookies to give them a little extra flavor. I put a tsp in my snickerdoodle recipe and they turned out amazing. If you add too much it will over power the other flavors but just a hint is the perfect touch!
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I always love using the McCormick extracts! They smell amazing and tatse great in recipes! I even use them in homemade facial scrubs!!!
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
lis C.
worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
amanda f.