McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #4 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love McCormick's pure almond extract, it's great for cakes and cookies!!! I also like to use it in my homemade sugar scribe, it gives off just a hint of almond scent
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I have never gone wrong buying McCormick Almond Extract. As soon as you open the bottle the smell is amazing and my cookies always taste fantastic.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley , MO
It can't be the holidays with out this brand of almond extract. I buy this from Walmart or any grocery store. This surpasses my expectations. It doesn't have a bad taste at all. I am completely satisfied with this product. I use this brand in my sugar cookies!!
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
This vanilla extract is a staple in our house. I buy the biggest bottle I can. I use it for sweet treats but also for making baked oatmeal for the kids. nothing better than vanilla extract!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We go through Vanilla and Almond extract like crazy in our house! From baking during the holidays to baking through out the rest of the year, we always need to stock up on this product. We always use McCormick because it's easy to find, fairly priced, and it's good quality for your baked goods.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand , always innovating , prices are affordable, the majority of its products are of high quality , certainly this almond extract is good but you do not win the vanilla .
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I have been using this so much for taste now! I like to add it to cakes to give it a little extra taste.
Michelle N.
I enjoy these products. They make great extracts, and i used them often in my baking. Always great quality!
betty p.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
The uses for McCormick Almond Extract are endless. I love having it on hand for many many things.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
McCormick extract is the only brand I buy. I have trusted this brand in all of my recipes for over 30 years. I know it will always be the highest quality.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.