McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia M.
I love the Mccormick pure almond extract. Whether you're making buttercream, candies, cookies,or cakes, the flavor is always spot on.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
This is my favorite almond extract to use. Some almond extracts have almost too strong of a taste, but not this one. It's perfect.
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
Fantastic almond flavor! Perfect addition to cookies and cakes! I also like to add it to fresh whipped cream for some added flavor.
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
Almond extract tastes SO good. This is what I use in my icings for sugar cookies and it really makes the cookie taste wonderful
Lyndsey W.
I love the McCormick brand and this almond extract is great! It's so great in baking! It really gives a good flavor.
Michelle H.
Springdale, AR
If you like Almond flavored foods, you will like McCormick Almond extract. It has a nice, authentic flavor.
Michelle N.
I enjoy these products. They make great extracts, and i used them often in my baking. Always great quality!
Tami W.
Plainview, TX
The best!! We use this on our royal icing!! Make our cookies a signature! I love the smell and the taste!
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I have been using this so much for taste now! I like to add it to cakes to give it a little extra taste.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
This is the only almond extract I use - it is great to add a "wedding" cake flavor to plain white cake!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.