McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by María Gabriela D.McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I use this to make my favorite cookie recipe. It's one of the best extract brands. Wonderful taste. The best ingredient for all my baked goods.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I always love using the McCormick extracts! They smell amazing and tatse great in recipes! I even use them in homemade facial scrubs!!!
Alicia M.
I love the Mccormick pure almond extract. Whether you're making buttercream, candies, cookies,or cakes, the flavor is always spot on.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
This is my favorite almond extract to use. Some almond extracts have almost too strong of a taste, but not this one. It's perfect.
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
Fantastic almond flavor! Perfect addition to cookies and cakes! I also like to add it to fresh whipped cream for some added flavor.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love to use this stuff in my sugar cookies and it tasted so good you can buy this any grocery store I and it a every good product
Madeline C.
Almond extract tastes SO good. This is what I use in my icings for sugar cookies and it really makes the cookie taste wonderful
Lyndsey W.
I love the McCormick brand and this almond extract is great! It's so great in baking! It really gives a good flavor.
Michelle H.
Springdale, AR
If you like Almond flavored foods, you will like McCormick Almond extract. It has a nice, authentic flavor.
Michelle N.
I enjoy these products. They make great extracts, and i used them often in my baking. Always great quality!
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
amanda f.