McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #3 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
McCormick extract is the only brand I buy. I have trusted this brand in all of my recipes for over 30 years. I know it will always be the highest quality.
Janie R.
Janie R.
I use these for certain recipes. You don't need more than a few small drops so It lasts for a long time. Easy to find in most places, I pick mine up at Target!
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I always love using the McCormick extracts! They smell amazing and tatse great in recipes! I even use them in homemade facial scrubs!!!
Kayla  T.
Kayla T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love adding this to baked goods! Having the flavor of almond makes everything much better
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
Smells and tastes amazing! Great for cooking, baking, and homemade beauty products. Highly recommend as an addition to cake recipes for an extra sweet yummy flavor.
Lizette E.
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
This vanilla extract is a staple in our house. I buy the biggest bottle I can. I use it for sweet treats but also for making baked oatmeal for the kids. nothing better than vanilla extract!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
I have never gone wrong buying McCormick Almond Extract. As soon as you open the bottle the smell is amazing and my cookies always taste fantastic.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I have been using this so much for taste now! I like to add it to cakes to give it a little extra taste.
Helena W.
Helena W.
Foodie Expert
I love almond extract and this one doesn't disappoint. I really enjoy adding it to my buttercream icing recipe instead of vanilla. Adds a different flavour that people can't quite pinpoint.
lis C.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?