McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Buy on Target*
Iris F.
I use this for my homemade frosting. I love this brand of pure extracts not too strong and very affordable, it doesn't have a strong taste like most extracts.
Janie R.
I use these for certain recipes. You don't need more than a few small drops so It lasts for a long time. Easy to find in most places, I pick mine up at Target!
Ashley S.
OMG!!! I am in loooooooooooove with this extract
I have newly become addicted to putting it in my coffee... yes COFFEE!!!!
Best recipe for amazingness EVER!
Jamie J.
Broadview Heights, OH
Great flavor for any recipe. I think this product helps make the perfect butter cream frosting. The addition of the almond flavor is handsdown amazing.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
McCormick extract is the only brand I buy. I have trusted this brand in all of my recipes for over 30 years. I know it will always be the highest quality.
Jami M.
Washburn, ME
Perfect flavor for the Almond Joy Cheesecake I make. Family raves over the taste/flavor! Always choose quality McCormick products for cooking/baking.
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
Excellent quality, never disappointed by the extract flavor. My favorite time of year to use the almond extract is December in shortbread cookies.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I have never gone wrong buying McCormick Almond Extract. As soon as you open the bottle the smell is amazing and my cookies always taste fantastic.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I love almond extract I love the flavor of almond I would add this to cookie recipes instead of vanilla extract. The price is just right as well.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Wonderful in making vanilla cake taste like your at a wedding. Soft baked sugar cookies like grandma used to make. Almond extract is my favorite
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??