McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
McCormick extract is the only brand I buy. I have trusted this brand in all of my recipes for over 30 years. I know it will always be the highest quality.
Jami M.
Washburn, ME
Perfect flavor for the Almond Joy Cheesecake I make. Family raves over the taste/flavor! Always choose quality McCormick products for cooking/baking.
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
Excellent quality, never disappointed by the extract flavor. My favorite time of year to use the almond extract is December in shortbread cookies.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I have never gone wrong buying McCormick Almond Extract. As soon as you open the bottle the smell is amazing and my cookies always taste fantastic.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I love almond extract I love the flavor of almond I would add this to cookie recipes instead of vanilla extract. The price is just right as well.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Wonderful in making vanilla cake taste like your at a wedding. Soft baked sugar cookies like grandma used to make. Almond extract is my favorite
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Very pricey for a bottle so small. I stopped using this and started using imitation unfortunately. The flavor was good but not worth the price.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I use this to make my favorite cookie recipe. It's one of the best extract brands. Wonderful taste. The best ingredient for all my baked goods.
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I love stocking up on this. Such a great thing to have in my pantry at all time. Meet all my baking needs and bring it to the next level.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I always love using the McCormick extracts! They smell amazing and tatse great in recipes! I even use them in homemade facial scrubs!!!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.