McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #3 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
McCormick Pure Almond Extract it's my first option and my go to when i am making some deserts.
Kerri A.
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
Excellent quality, never disappointed by the extract flavor. My favorite time of year to use the almond extract is December in shortbread cookies.
Tami W.
Tami W.
Plainview, TX
The best!! We use this on our royal icing!! Make our cookies a signature! I love the smell and the taste!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I love the Mccormick pure almond extract. Whether you're making buttercream, candies, cookies,or cakes, the flavor is always spot on.
Karen E.
Karen E.
I love this extract I use it when making Pizzelle cookies some folks don't like Anise as much I do but the like the almond it is also real tasty in Swedish Spritz.
Aubrie H.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
This is the only almond extract I use - it is great to add a "wedding" cake flavor to plain white cake!
Missy W.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love McCormick's pure almond extract, it's great for cakes and cookies!!! I also like to use it in my homemade sugar scribe, it gives off just a hint of almond scent
Saira V.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand , always innovating , prices are affordable, the majority of its products are of high quality , certainly this almond extract is good but you do not win the vanilla .
Rory L.
Rory L.
Foodie Expert
although vanilla is my favorite extract, i love using almond every so often. i use it in cakes and icing. i get asked all the time what i put in them to make them taste so good. i keep it my little secret! :)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
It can't be the holidays with out this brand of almond extract. I buy this from Walmart or any grocery store. This surpasses my expectations. It doesn't have a bad taste at all. I am completely satisfied with this product. I use this brand in my sugar cookies!!
lis C.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.