McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by María Gabriela D.McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Buy on Amazon*
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
This vanilla extract is a staple in our house. I buy the biggest bottle I can. I use it for sweet treats but also for making baked oatmeal for the kids. nothing better than vanilla extract!
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand , always innovating , prices are affordable, the majority of its products are of high quality , certainly this almond extract is good but you do not win the vanilla .
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love McCormick's pure almond extract, it's great for cakes and cookies!!! I also like to use it in my homemade sugar scribe, it gives off just a hint of almond scent
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
Smells and tastes amazing! Great for cooking, baking, and homemade beauty products. Highly recommend as an addition to cake recipes for an extra sweet yummy flavor.
Linda K.
Tucson, AZ
Oh, I love the smell and taste of this extract...it reminds me of my grandmas' kitchen when she'd be Christmas baking, and to this day that's what this wonderful smell reminds me of.
Karen E.
I love this extract I use it when making Pizzelle cookies some folks don't like Anise as much I do but the like the almond it is also real tasty in Swedish Spritz.
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
My favorite extract to use in all my baking ! Price point is reasonable . Quality is what I love ! Use it in baking cakes and cookies . I usually buy at target .
Tiffany S.
This is great to add into the frosting to sugar cookies at christmas. Do not add to much because it is very easy to get overpowered! Expensive, but only a bit is needed.
Janie R.
I use these for certain recipes. You don't need more than a few small drops so It lasts for a long time. Easy to find in most places, I pick mine up at Target!
Iris F.
I use this for my homemade frosting. I love this brand of pure extracts not too strong and very affordable, it doesn't have a strong taste like most extracts.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??