McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #4 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
I mostly use this almond extract in my frosting. It works wonderfully and is potent. It gives the frosting an extra something to make it more special for the birthday kid. I think I'm getting a quality product for a decent price with this one.
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
Smells and tastes amazing! Great for cooking, baking, and homemade beauty products. Highly recommend as an addition to cake recipes for an extra sweet yummy flavor.
Janie R.
I use these for certain recipes. You don't need more than a few small drops so It lasts for a long time. Easy to find in most places, I pick mine up at Target!
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I love almond extract I love the flavor of almond I would add this to cookie recipes instead of vanilla extract. The price is just right as well.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I always love using the McCormick extracts! They smell amazing and tatse great in recipes! I even use them in homemade facial scrubs!!!
Kayla  T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love adding this to baked goods! Having the flavor of almond makes everything much better
Iris F.
I use this for my homemade frosting. I love this brand of pure extracts not too strong and very affordable, it doesn't have a strong taste like most extracts.
Sarah S.
Merced, CA
It's insane how potent the stuff is. It makes short bread cookies taste delicious too, I never knew that this was used in shortbread cookies until I made some
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Wonderful in making vanilla cake taste like your at a wedding. Soft baked sugar cookies like grandma used to make. Almond extract is my favorite
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I use this to make my favorite cookie recipe. It's one of the best extract brands. Wonderful taste. The best ingredient for all my baked goods.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.