McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #3 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Angela S.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Foodie Expert
Wonderful in making vanilla cake taste like your at a wedding. Soft baked sugar cookies like grandma used to make. Almond extract is my favorite
Kim C.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I mostly use this almond extract in my frosting. It works wonderfully and is potent. It gives the frosting an extra something to make it more special for the birthday kid. I think I'm getting a quality product for a decent price with this one.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
This is my favorite almond extract to use. Some almond extracts have almost too strong of a taste, but not this one. It's perfect.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
Almond extract tastes SO good. This is what I use in my icings for sugar cookies and it really makes the cookie taste wonderful
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Foodie Expert
I love the McCormick brand and this almond extract is great! It's so great in baking! It really gives a good flavor.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Springdale, AR
If you like Almond flavored foods, you will like McCormick Almond extract. It has a nice, authentic flavor.
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I love almond extract I love the flavor of almond I would add this to cookie recipes instead of vanilla extract. The price is just right as well.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these products. They make great extracts, and i used them often in my baking. Always great quality!
betty p.
betty p.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
The uses for McCormick Almond Extract are endless. I love having it on hand for many many things.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We go through Vanilla and Almond extract like crazy in our house! From baking during the holidays to baking through out the rest of the year, we always need to stock up on this product. We always use McCormick because it's easy to find, fairly priced, and it's good quality for your baked goods.
lis C.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.