McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #3 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
Foodie Expert
I am on the bridge between this extract and another brand. It's less pricey than the other brand and I can't really tell the difference between the two. However, I have noticed that this one is a bit less strong which isn't bad but just something to be aware of. Put a dash of this into your chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and you can't go wrong.
Nicole L.
Foodie Expert
I bake a lot and am always on the search for a little extra flavor in my cakes and cookies. This is so wonderful. It reminds me of Christmas. Beautiful scent and the flavor is true to life. Just wonderful!
Rory L.
Foodie Expert
although vanilla is my favorite extract, i love using almond every so often. i use it in cakes and icing. i get asked all the time what i put in them to make them taste so good. i keep it my little secret! :)
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
Almond flavoring is so delicious and this is legit the only brand I will use! I love adding this to cheesecake for a hint of a different flavor. I always have this on hand, along with vanilla of course. McCormick is always amazing and has high quality flavorings.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this extract. It tastes great in small amounts and adds more of a kick than just using vanilla. I like to use it in my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. It's also relatively inexpensive compared to other brands I have seen in the store.
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this for cakes! My mom makes what is called Italian 7 Layer Cookies which are essentially red, white, and green almond cakes with a chocolate layer on top and bottom, and fruit jams between the cakes. This is the only brand we use to make those!
Yoazin V.
Foodie Expert
I use pure almond extract for different uses like my HAIR, yes you read that right my hair. I always put some on my hair before taking a bath for about 30min and then wash it out and love how it brings some shine, and softness to my hair.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites for baking. I love to add this in my sugar cookies, and it gives it a nice flavor. It also smells amazing when being baked. Would absolutely recommend to add flavor to cookies or cakes.
Bernadette A.
Washington , DC
Foodie Expert
I use this in my sugar cookie recipe to give it a little kick. Everyone loves my cookies and wonder what that "hint" of additional flavor besides the vanilla? Well it's this!
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite extract to use in all my baking ! Price point is reasonable . Quality is what I love ! Use it in baking cakes and cookies . I usually buy at target .
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.