McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by María Gabriela D.McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Buy on Amazon
Victoria C.
Always go with PURE extract. It is so much more potent than imitation extracts. I always feel that imitation extracts have this kind of graininess to it so it's pure all the way. The reason I buy almond extract from McCormick is that it is definitely more potent than others and also the strong scent and flavors come out wonderfully when I bake them in cakes and cookies. Also, the bottle is quality.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
It can't be the holidays with out this brand of almond extract. I buy this from Walmart or any grocery store. This surpasses my expectations. It doesn't have a bad taste at all. I am completely satisfied with this product. I use this brand in my sugar cookies!!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We go through Vanilla and Almond extract like crazy in our house! From baking during the holidays to baking through out the rest of the year, we always need to stock up on this product. We always use McCormick because it's easy to find, fairly priced, and it's good quality for your baked goods.
Nicole L.
I bake a lot and am always on the search for a little extra flavor in my cakes and cookies. This is so wonderful. It reminds me of Christmas. Beautiful scent and the flavor is true to life. Just wonderful!
Rory L.
although vanilla is my favorite extract, i love using almond every so often. i use it in cakes and icing. i get asked all the time what i put in them to make them taste so good. i keep it my little secret! :)
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
I absolutely love this extract. It tastes great in small amounts and adds more of a kick than just using vanilla. I like to use it in my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. It's also relatively inexpensive compared to other brands I have seen in the store.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
I mostly use this almond extract in my frosting. It works wonderfully and is potent. It gives the frosting an extra something to make it more special for the birthday kid. I think I'm getting a quality product for a decent price with this one.
Dee K.
Federal Way, WA
Last week I made a chocolate almond/hazulnut cake! This product has good value and the price is fair. I really love how it went beyond my expectations flavor wise. I definitely plan on using it in the future. Recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
I love Mc Cormick Pure Almond extract I use it in anything that i bake that has chocolate in it chocolate cakes fudge anything chocolate it just makes my treats taste so much better!
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
This vanilla extract is a staple in our house. I buy the biggest bottle I can. I use it for sweet treats but also for making baked oatmeal for the kids. nothing better than vanilla extract!
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
lis C.
worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
amanda f.