McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used almond extract in alot of my baking of cookies and cakes. It has met my expectations and more. It is a bit pricey but it is good in all your baking needs.
Stephanie S.
My not-so-secret favorite ingredient for baking! I legitimately split most vanilla extract with almond extract in just about every recipe that calls for just vanilla - and it is always a crowd pleaser.

Most can only tell that there's something special in the mix - can't really put their finger on what it exactly is.

Great for pancakes, cupcakes, cakes, French toast, sugar cookies and buttercream icing.

Gina M.
Manassas , VA
My favorite extract to use in all my baking ! Price point is reasonable . Quality is what I love ! Use it in baking cakes and cookies . I usually buy at target .
Victoria C.
Always go with PURE extract. It is so much more potent than imitation extracts. I always feel that imitation extracts have this kind of graininess to it so it's pure all the way. The reason I buy almond extract from McCormick is that it is definitely more potent than others and also the strong scent and flavors come out wonderfully when I bake them in cakes and cookies. Also, the bottle is quality.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
It can't be the holidays with out this brand of almond extract. I buy this from Walmart or any grocery store. This surpasses my expectations. It doesn't have a bad taste at all. I am completely satisfied with this product. I use this brand in my sugar cookies!!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We go through Vanilla and Almond extract like crazy in our house! From baking during the holidays to baking through out the rest of the year, we always need to stock up on this product. We always use McCormick because it's easy to find, fairly priced, and it's good quality for your baked goods.
Rory L.
although vanilla is my favorite extract, i love using almond every so often. i use it in cakes and icing. i get asked all the time what i put in them to make them taste so good. i keep it my little secret! :)
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I absolutely love this extract. It tastes great in small amounts and adds more of a kick than just using vanilla. I like to use it in my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. It's also relatively inexpensive compared to other brands I have seen in the store.
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
I mostly use this almond extract in my frosting. It works wonderfully and is potent. It gives the frosting an extra something to make it more special for the birthday kid. I think I'm getting a quality product for a decent price with this one.
Dee K.
Federal Way, WA
Last week I made a chocolate almond/hazulnut cake! This product has good value and the price is fair. I really love how it went beyond my expectations flavor wise. I definitely plan on using it in the future. Recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it yet.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??