McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by María Gabriela D.McCormick® Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #5 in Extracts

Our high-quality ingredients deliver great-tasting extracts. Our Pure Almond Extract is made with 100% premium ingredients to deliver a perfect balance of fruity and nutty flavors. Add delicious almond flavor to cakes, cookies, bars and other baked goods.

Water, Alcohol (32%), and Oil of Bitter Almond.

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
This tastes good and a ton of recipes. It gives it a nice good taste and it really helps with the flavor. I adore using this and all my baked goods as it gives it that added kick
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
I am on the bridge between this extract and another brand. It's less pricey than the other brand and I can't really tell the difference between the two. However, I have noticed that this one is a bit less strong which isn't bad but just something to be aware of. Put a dash of this into your chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and you can't go wrong.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Almond flavoring is so delicious and this is legit the only brand I will use! I love adding this to cheesecake for a hint of a different flavor. I always have this on hand, along with vanilla of course. McCormick is always amazing and has high quality flavorings.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I use pure almond extract for different uses like my HAIR, yes you read that right my hair. I always put some on my hair before taking a bath for about 30min and then wash it out and love how it brings some shine, and softness to my hair.
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this for cakes! My mom makes what is called Italian 7 Layer Cookies which are essentially red, white, and green almond cakes with a chocolate layer on top and bottom, and fruit jams between the cakes. This is the only brand we use to make those!
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
I love adding this to cookies to give them a little extra flavor. I put a tsp in my snickerdoodle recipe and they turned out amazing. If you add too much it will over power the other flavors but just a hint is the perfect touch!
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
One of my favorites for baking. I love to add this in my sugar cookies, and it gives it a nice flavor. It also smells amazing when being baked. Would absolutely recommend to add flavor to cookies or cakes.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I use this in my sugar cookie recipe to give it a little kick. Everyone loves my cookies and wonder what that "hint" of additional flavor besides the vanilla? Well it's this!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used almond extract in alot of my baking of cookies and cakes. It has met my expectations and more. It is a bit pricey but it is good in all your baking needs.
Stephanie S.
My not-so-secret favorite ingredient for baking! I legitimately split most vanilla extract with almond extract in just about every recipe that calls for just vanilla - and it is always a crowd pleaser.

Most can only tell that there's something special in the mix - can't really put their finger on what it exactly is.

Great for pancakes, cupcakes, cakes, French toast, sugar cookies and buttercream icing.

Lahouati A.
Is it good and thé flavor 100% almond ??
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
lis C.
worcester, MA
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
amanda f.