McCormick Pure Almond Extract uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY MCCORMICK #3 in Extracts

McCormick® Pure Almond Extract.
The taste you trust™.
MC®.
Easy pour spout! see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
My not-so-secret favorite ingredient for baking! I legitimately split most vanilla extract with almond extract in just about every recipe that calls for just vanilla - and it is always a crowd pleaser.

Most can only tell that there's something special in the mix - can't really put their finger on what it exactly is.

Great for pancakes, cupcakes, cakes, French toast, sugar cookies and buttercream icing.

Dee K.
Dee K.
Federal Way, WA
Last week I made a chocolate almond/hazulnut cake! This product has good value and the price is fair. I really love how it went beyond my expectations flavor wise. I definitely plan on using it in the future. Recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Tucson, AZ
Oh, I love the smell and taste of this extract...it reminds me of my grandmas' kitchen when she'd be Christmas baking, and to this day that's what this wonderful smell reminds me of.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
I love Mc Cormick Pure Almond extract I use it in anything that i bake that has chocolate in it chocolate cakes fudge anything chocolate it just makes my treats taste so much better!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
OMG!!! I am in loooooooooooove with this extract
I have newly become addicted to putting it in my coffee... yes COFFEE!!!!
Best recipe for amazingness EVER!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Washburn, ME
Perfect flavor for the Almond Joy Cheesecake I make. Family raves over the taste/flavor! Always choose quality McCormick products for cooking/baking.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my favorite cookie recipe. It's one of the best extract brands. Wonderful taste. The best ingredient for all my baked goods.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Fantastic almond flavor! Perfect addition to cookies and cakes! I also like to add it to fresh whipped cream for some added flavor.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Always go with PURE extract. It is so much more potent than imitation extracts. I always feel that imitation extracts have this kind of graininess to it so it's pure all the way. The reason I buy almond extract from McCormick is that it is definitely more potent than others and also the strong scent and flavors come out wonderfully when I bake them in cakes and cookies. Also, the bottle is quality.
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
Lewiston
Foodie Expert
I am on the bridge between this extract and another brand. It's less pricey than the other brand and I can't really tell the difference between the two. However, I have noticed that this one is a bit less strong which isn't bad but just something to be aware of. Put a dash of this into your chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and you can't go wrong.
lis C.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this vainilla good I have never try it before!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mount Ulla
How long is the shelf life if the seal is not broken?
amanda f.