BY MCCORMICK #17 in Spices

Mccormick alum 1.9 oz

McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spices
  • "I love the Ground Ginger because I use ginger often enough that it is a staple in my home, but not frequent enough to keep it fresh." in 11 reviews
  • "This is a great spice and it makes a cup of coffee even better if you like Pumpkin pie flavored coffee and its a cheap way to make it.I found out by trying it a few times to see how it tasted and I love the taste with some plan creamer." in 9 reviews
  • "Fresh Ginger has a fresher and stronger taste, but if you don't have access to that, the McCormick spices are a great substitute." in 9 reviews
  • "What i love about the McCormicks Ground Ginger is the high quality flavor and also how it gives cookies and cakes just the perfect hint of Ginger without being overwhelming. " in 8 reviews
  • "Basically 98% of my spice rack consists of the McCormick brand and that is because this brand is competitively priced and has consistently good quality and a wide selection of spices." in 6 reviews
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love McCormick spices don't get me wrong but I can not stand this spice mix.  If you look at a traditional recipe for a pumpkin pie and then compare the spices listed on the recipe to the ones in Pumpkin Pie Spice they're not the same.  The McCormick blend is missing one and has an extra different spice, it's okay as a spice for other things but I don't use it in place of the spices for an actual pumpkin pie.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Ooh, lordy! I'm glad McCormick switched to more natural ingredients (at least I hope they're telling the truth). The pumpkin pie spice is AMAZING for making pumpkin pie, if you can't find a nice bulk batch in your local store. This is pretty decent for coffee blends, but something doesn't taste right with drinks like it does for food. Maybe nutmeg/ a different sweetener would help.

All in all, any McCormick spice I use has been delicious. I get standard garlic powder, ginger, chili powder, vanilla, cinnamon, etc and they have ALL been great for cooking. Drinks, on the other hand, I definitely go for higher grade organic powders (ginger, pumpkin, vanilla), because they're more subtle and natural.
Kelissia H.
This is the only pumpkin pie spice I use to make my pumpkin pies! Just the right amount of each spice that balances the mix so that one flavor doesn't overpower the other. Blends well into the pie & is very fragrant as it bakes. Can buy this product in just about any grocery store & the product lasts for a couple years in the pantry. Highly recommend!!
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice has become one of my favorite coffee additives. I have given up coffee creamers and dairy products and the Pumpkin Pie Spice adds that little extra flavor I like without the unhealthy extra calories. Try it if you need a little something to spice up your coffee!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love McCormick spices, and I LOVE pumpkin pie spice. I could eat pumpkin-flavored goodies all year long. This spice is a blend of all the flavors of fall that make pumpkin treats so delicious. It's nice because they're already blended for you so it saves time. I would recommend.
Bonnie L.
I love using McCormick spices. McCormick makes the best spices around. They add such great flavor to any meal. I always keep this spice in stock in my kitchen. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but they are worth it. Overall, highly recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
It wouldn’t be the holidays without pumpkin pie and other assorted dishes needing pumpkin pie spices. I will only purchase McCormick. It’s spices are very flavorful and stay good for a long time.
Daniela T.
This product is amazing I recommend adding it to your coffee for that pumpkin spice latte taste. I even add it to my morning oatmeal and it completely changes the taste. I would buy multiple of these since tis the season.
Alyssa M.
This spice is perfect for bakeing anything with pumpkin it is a little over priced for the size 5.00 for a 1.12 ounce none the less mccormick makes awesome spices!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my all time favorite spices when fall rolls around . I love using this on the top of my whipcream in my coffee . I have found that this is great in so many different ways . It is a great price and an add a fun twist to things that you eat on a regular basis . To me this spice screams fall which is my favorite season .
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Which McCormick spice/seasoning can you not live without?
Elizabeth W.
What is your go to spice for cooking/baking?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What do you cook using your McCormick ground ginger?
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Is there a time when you prefer to use McCormick Ground Ginger over grated fresh ginger?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is McCormick's in your spice cabinet??? I know it's in mine!