BY MCCORMICK

No kitchen should be without McCormick’s Pumpkin Pie Spice! Featuring a warm, complex sweetness and delicate spices, this blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice adds homemade flavor to sweet recipes, like cookies and streusel toppings. It also shines in beverages and savory dishes, too. Try it on roasted vegetables including sweet potatoes, carrots or acorn squash.

Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, And Sulfiting Agents.

Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love McCormick spices don't get me wrong but I can not stand this spice mix.  If you look at a traditional recipe for a pumpkin pie and then compare the spices listed on the recipe to the ones in Pumpkin Pie Spice they're not the same.  The McCormick blend is missing one and has an extra different spice, it's okay as a spice for other things but I don't use it in place of the spices for an actual pumpkin pie.
brooke t.
Irving, TX
Actually used this to make spiced cranberry sauce and it turned out amazing. You can really taste the variety of spices and it added a special something to my normal take on cranberry sauce! Will definitely keep using this in my sauce for years to come!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I recently bought this to use in my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. It made them taste super delicious, and the pumpkin taste wasn’t too strong! You can also use it in pumpkin pies and pumpkin flavored drinks!
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice has become one of my favorite coffee additives. I have given up coffee creamers and dairy products and the Pumpkin Pie Spice adds that little extra flavor I like without the unhealthy extra calories. Try it if you need a little something to spice up your coffee!
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Always a pantry staple at my house! I really only use it during the fall and winter months, but whenever I make pumpkin pies or a pumpkin smoothie (it's good, promise!) this is the ingredient and brand I turn to the most.
Bonnie L.
I love using McCormick spices. McCormick makes the best spices around. They add such great flavor to any meal. I always keep this spice in stock in my kitchen. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but they are worth it. Overall, highly recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
It wouldn’t be the holidays without pumpkin pie and other assorted dishes needing pumpkin pie spices. I will only purchase McCormick. It’s spices are very flavorful and stay good for a long time.
Alyssa M.
This spice is perfect for bakeing anything with pumpkin it is a little over priced for the size 5.00 for a 1.12 ounce none the less mccormick makes awesome spices!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my all time favorite spices when fall rolls around . I love using this on the top of my whipcream in my coffee . I have found that this is great in so many different ways . It is a great price and an add a fun twist to things that you eat on a regular basis . To me this spice screams fall which is my favorite season .
Lindsay T.
Look, there's a reason this stuff is afforded the hype that it is, and honestly...it's fully deserving! Pumpkin Pie Spice is delicious, and if it's not in your cabinet now, you're missing out on something truly delightful. Besides being the key component to the best flavor of holiday pie (don't argue with me on this one), it's also great in coffee, hot chocolate, sweet potatoes, and a conglomerate of other baked goods.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Which McCormick spice/seasoning can you not live without?
Elizabeth W.
What is your go to spice for cooking/baking?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What do you cook using your McCormick ground ginger?
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Is there a time when you prefer to use McCormick Ground Ginger over grated fresh ginger?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is McCormick's in your spice cabinet??? I know it's in mine!

Walmart