McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice

No kitchen should be without McCormick’s Pumpkin Pie Spice! Featuring a warm, complex sweetness and delicate spices, this blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice adds homemade flavor to sweet recipes, like cookies and streusel toppings. It also shines in beverages and savory dishes, too. Try it on roasted vegetables including sweet potatoes, carrots or acorn squash.

Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, And Sulfiting Agents.

Does anyone know if this is available in Canada, I've never seen this before. What's it used in or on?
What kind of stuff could you add this to?
What do you use this for???
Start your review of McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
Over the years I have tried to find a alternative instead of buying the pumpkin spice creamers and what I have found is to get this pumpkin spice spice and add it into my coffee grinds before I put it in my Keurig and it gives me that full play ver that I'm looking for instead of putting in all the calories I could just put a dash of Honey with it and it gives it such a great flavor plus it gives you way more than just buying the creamer bottle
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a fall staple to have in your kitchen/home— however cliché that may sound. I’m not a fan of pumpkin pie (just wired that way) possibly because I know I’m not big on the spice component, however this spice is subtle yet buildable. I used it to make fresh pumpkin spice whipped cream and the freshness and flavor it produced was great! The powder is extremely fine and incorporates well into what ever you add it to.
Troutman, NC
I use this to make my pumpkin spice lattes and it is so good! It is a perfect mix of sweet with a slight hint of spice. I wish it dissolved a little better but it is still amazing! I have used it many times and my mom uses it to bake. I definitely love this product. It is a fall essential for me! #InfluensterTrickOrTreat
Pineville, NC
Purchased at: Publix
This is a true fall classic, I've been using this since I baked my first pumpkin pie over 30 years ago. You can't improve on a classic! It's warm and spicy, adds just the right amount of cinnamon and spices to make a perfect homemade pumpkin pie. It's a fall essential at my house!
Other than making baked goods with this pumpkin spice, I love sprinkling it in my oatmeal or even my yogurt. I feel like it’s a perfect blend of spices, since before I’ve used some that are too spicy with the use of white pepper.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Fall = pumpkin spice everything. Although I’m not the biggest pumpkin spice fan, Mccormick knows how to make a killer spice. It’s a great value and helps create the perfect pumpkin pie! It’s my go to and I highly recommend!!
Middleboro, MA
Generations of my family have relied on McCormick spices to create the perfect meals and desserts. I stock our pantry with the signature red cap spices as well! Pumpkin pie spice makes the easiest pumpkin pie, a hit in the fall and around Thanksgiving. Great quality from a name you can trust!
Vegetarian
Atlanta, GA
McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice uploaded by Monica R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Bring every pumpkin pie to life with McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice . Mini pumpkin pies in two delicious choices regularly pumpkin pie or cheesecake pumpkin pie. They are both delicious to me.
west covina
Purchased at: Walmart
This spice is a must have for the fall season as a teacher putting this in play dough for the kids really make it feel festive or actually cooking with it makes your home smell delicious and always easy to access in any store
Dayton, OH
My all times favorite spice to use in the fall time! I sprinkle some on the cream cheese of my bagel, top off my coffee with some, and even add it to my oatmeal! I will continue using this product!
Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...