BY MCCORMICK

A delightful blend of herbs, especially designed for poultry.

Selena G.
I bought this around thanksgiving for my first thanksgiving I would cook. I now use this for everything! Pork, turkey and chicken. Especially baking chicken, it gives it so much favor. I love the brand and it lasts a long time.
Erma E.
Santa Monica, CA
I use this on my chicken and it's pretty good. Decent balance of spices that go well with poultry. It doesn't over power but I found myself adding garlic and onion powder to enhance it. It's a good base to start with for seasoning but I guess you have to season to your taste preferences.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
I make several kinds of stuffing (called dressing in some places!) to serve with our turkey at Thanksgiving. McCormick Poultry Seasoning is so convenient - offering the flavor of all the herbs I would otherwise have to measure out individually for my herb stuffing and oyster dressing.
Anna H.
I love using this on chicken breast which tends to not have a ton of flavor and this is easy to use and you only need to by one product instead of 10 different spices to make your chicken taste good! This is not over powering yet has a bold flavor!
Trish N.
Whitney Point, NY
This is the ONLY poultry seasoning I will use! Last year I bought another kind and it ruined everything I tried to cook with it. McCormick Poultry Seasoning is the best and you never have to worry about consistency either. 20 years of using it and it's always perfect!
Megan P.
Horn Lake , MS
The McCormick Poultry Seasoning is great for any of the chicken dishes you love to prepare. It does not take a lot to season the poultry, SO it last awhile which is great. I love it for our baked chicken dish.
Lou'Quita G.
The McCormick poultry seasoning is my all time favorite cheat sheet. It goes on every thing we cook meal related. I love the blend of spices and how well they work with any meat. It definitely deserves a spot on your list of spices to try.
STEPHANIE P.
HELENA, AL
I love to use McCormick's Poultry Seasoning, not just at Thanksgiving for the dressing it also taste great to season plain or fried chicken for a little extra flavor. You can not go wrong when you use McCormick's seasonings. I love them.
Kathy S.
Atlanta, GA
I am not a great cook but I do have a couple of
chicken dishes my family enjoys and the
Poultry Seasoning is one I use regularly.
I recommend this seasoning to enhance the
taste of your recipes if you haven't ever tried
before.
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
Love this poultry seasoning! I use it not only on chicken and turkey, but also in my chicken noodle soup. I get lots of compliments every time I use it! Highly recommended!