BY MCCORMICK

Poppy seed come from the Poppy plant, which is a tall annual belonging to the poppy family (Papaver somniferum L.). The tiny poppy seeds have an agreeable nutty flavor.

Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion this is a really good brand so I tried this brand a lot or use it in a lot of my daily cooking it definitely meet expectations and I would definitely recommend to others to try it I would absolutely buy it again
Anaheyry L.
Earlimart
Poppy seeds are definitely good for you they help you with weight from the way they're supposed to they help you stay hydrated when you are done with water I bought this at the grocery store you can buy those mostly anymore.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
This is good if you make home food. My uncle makes home made bagel at home and he used this to put in top of his bagel . It's good
Melissa O.
Tallahassee , FL
It is exactly what it says. Nothing pretentious. Nice for dressings and sauces. Add to chicken salad.
Alexis H.
Wingo, KY
We use this on our mini ham sandwiches. Poppy seeds top them. Sooo good. Definitely highly recommend.
Kristy B.
I love poppy seeds, they are great in lemon muffins, smoothies and of course poppy seed muffins!
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Good with lemon poppy seed muffins! Great Quality and very tasty! Must try! Love these alot
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Quality ingredient and great for muffins, bagels, and even throwing into some smoothies
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Its so good for you and doesnt have a strong taste and can add it to any item
Taegan C.
Great for finishing a homemade load of bread or buns , they don't have a taste that I can pinpoint or explain but they look great
Nina G.
What do you use this for in a meal?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
What do y'all use this for other than bread? I've never really heard of anything different for this stuff.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
What kind of taste do they have? Do you only put on bread? Tart? Spicy? Similar to pepper? Can someone describe please