Food & SnacksPantrySeasonings & SpicesMcCormick
Perfect Pinch Vegetable Seasoning, 275 Oz

McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable Seasoning, 2.75 Oz

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable Seasoning, 2.75 Oz!
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable Seasoning, 2.75 Oz uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Horrible. I tried it twice and didn’t like it what so ever. For the price tag I really expected more. It doesn’t blend well into soup or my other dishes. The ingredients are pretty large and chunky. I expected them to meld well and become more tender. I wouldn’t recommend this seasoning.
Jenna H.
The McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable seasoning helped me be able to include more veggies in my diet. Instead of tasting like grass, veggies taste like a yummy four course meal!
Lia A.
Linden, MI
Hello Influencer Reader's, My name is Lia, I'm from Michigan and I enjoy writing about products I have used and enjoyed in my daily life. Besides writing about the positive products, I also write the negative reviews as well. With all good, Comes the bad through and through. Today's Topic is about Seasonings, Which is what we use when cooking different foods. It's the different Seasonings that gives our foods that great taste it needs to survive in your mouth. Besides being a makeup junkie, I also have a nice selection of Seasonings as well. Each seasoning has a purpose, There's Taco Seasoning, Italian, Chinese, and then there's Vegetable Seasoning which makes my Veggies taste better. This Vegetable Seasoning is really easy to use, Take a microwavable bowl, Put your vegetable in the bowl, Sprinkle the Vegetable Seasoning over your vegetable. Then warm it up and mix it afterwards. Now your ready to serve, I'm addicted to using this Seasoning. It's a A +! Please Mccormick, Don't stop selling this Seasoning. I usually buy 2 bottles of it, So I have a backup when I need it. I purchase this Seasoning at Walmart or Meijers, It's around $3.99 or so. Definitely recommend.
Kelsey A.
mchenry
Ive never used more of a seasoning before then this! I put it on everything; asparagus, potatoes, steak, you name it!!! Repeat user and will continue to use. flavor is amazing, a little goes along way.  definitely recommend if you’re looking for a good spice
Jennifer S.
Quinton, NJ
You can't go wrong with McCormick! This particular one is one of my new favorites!  I saw it at the Acme market and decided to try it! When I opened it and smelled it I couldn't wait to try it! I usually catch these on sale 2/$3 or 2/$4.  I'm always happy with McCormick!

Looking for your answer?