BY MCCORMICK

Enhance the savory flavor of steaks, burgers and roasts with this bold blend of onion, paprika, garlic and other spices.

Salt, Onion, Garlic, Black Pepper, Paprika, And Celery Seed.

Amanda s.
Sheridan, IN
My husband is such a picky eater when it comes to his meat. This seasoning is one that he finally enjoys! We use it all the time now! It gives steak an awesome taste and doesn't take much to do so! We will continue to use this seasoning for sure!
Megan R.
Boone, NC
This stuff is great! It tastes so good on steak. Sometimes I even put it on hamburgers and fries. You can use it for a lot more than just steak! It's got a great taste and I would strongly recommend it to anyone.
David B.
Clearlake, CA
This is a very wonderful tasting seasoning. It gives it a nice card taste to the steak and the smell is amazing. I would say to make the holes on the top of the little bottle smaller because the seasoning comes out a little too fast.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth , TX
Makes my meals healthy and delicious. love using this on steak. GREAT TASTE, WHEN YOU ADD THIS PRODUCT TO WILD GAME AND LAMP IT SEEMS TO MELLOW THE GAMEY TASTE. I HAVE USED OTHER BRANDS BUT McCormick STANDS OUT AS ONE OF THE FRESHEST .
kelli c.
Pflugerville, TX
I’m a huge A1 fan, but love using this instead as a dry spice for steaks. You really do only need a pinch of the spice to had a whole lot of flavor to your steak. I also use it for chicken and pork. So tasty!
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great variety of spices in the rub!! you can use it straight from the jar or use it in addition for your own master piece! i love using it in my BBq sauce i make from scratch11
Kelsey S.
Salem, MO
I use McCormick in everything and for everything in my house. They have a great price for such a great flavor. This steak seasoning has the perfect kick for a great steak.
Christy B.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best McCormick's seasonings out there. Not a huge steak fan, but this provides great flavor! And can be used on so many different items, it's very versatile!
Rachel S.
Troy, MO
This has to be the best steak seasoning i have ever bought seasoned them perfectly to my taste sprinkle on throw therm on the grill turn and sprinkle a little bit more on mmm yummy !!!
Kimberly  W.
I always use this steak seasoning. It's a very good blend of the usual steak spices. I like it because it does not have too much pepper in it and flavors the steak Just right.