BY MCCORMICK

Add to olive oil to make perfectly seasoned dipping oil for bread.

Jessica T.
I am super picky about seasoning my chicken, but this stuff is PERFECT! One of our new favorites. Love how it isn't overly salty and isn't too spicy either!
Jessica W.
This is the perfect seasoning to put on some Chicken Breast for a quick and easy meal. Its a good red pepper and garlic flavoring.
Tori R.
Toronto, ON
My husband brought this home 2 years ago from a food show. It has been a staple in our house ever since. We put it on everything. Salads, pizza, grilled meats, grilled vegetables. The first time I ever put it on grilled vegetables my husband told me they were the best vegetables he has ever had.

Beth-Ann S.
This is like Frank's Red Hot in my house - we put it on everything. It is spicy in a subtle way, and works great in sauces, on meat, in salads and more. I especially love this on pasta, mixed with sauce or butter. I would definitely recommend this.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I love this stuff! I always use it with chicken dishes - the garlic and pepper mixture is mouth watering!