McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning uploaded by Sara P.McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning uploaded by Estefania S.

BY MCCORMICK

Turn up the flavor without adding salt with this bold blend of garlic, Italian herbs, red pepper and paprika.

Garlic, Spices (Including Oregano, Rosemary, Basil, And Red Pepper), Orange Peel, Onion, Paprika, And Celery.

Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
This spice is good on just about anything, any type of meat, or veggies. I'm pretty sure I bought this at either Walmart or HEB, it is one of my go to spices when I'm cooking any and every meal! Of course I would buy it again, and again! What's easier than having more than one spice mixed together already ready to use?!?
Estefania S.
My brother actually got me in this seasoning I love it!! I bought it at Walmart but you can find it just about anywhere. It's a great price for the value. My kids enjoy it as well so it's not only for grown ups.
Kiah E.
I really like McCormicks seasonings. I like them on my fish, chicken, steak, and vegetables. They are a little more expensive than other seasonings but it is soooo worth it. They can be found at any grocery store or stores like Walmart and target. Great product
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
This mixture is great! I love that it's salt free. I use garlic A LOT so this blend is a win for me. McCormick always has great blends. I would recommend this brand and this blend for sure! I would buy it again.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
I am a garlic fan, so, needless to say this Mccormick product is my favorite because is salt free. I like other herbs, but this Garlic one is my absolute number one go to when I am in a hurry to make dinner. I sprinkle it on chicken or pork-chops, add a little oil in the pan, and cook away. In no time I have a succulent dish!
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Perfect Seasoning for those who are watching the salt intake. Bursting with flavor , never a dull meal!! McCormicks always has a wide selection of seasonings for all your needs
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mccormick has the best seasonings ever made! i marinate my steaks with this flavor & cook them in the oven at 450° for about 30 min each side (well done) & eat it with a side of vegetables.
Elaine J.
I'm a MCCORMICK brand user.. the garlic and herb is a great seasoning that have. I use it on everything from fish to chicken and sometime I sprinkle it on my salads.
Sara P.
Buffalo, NY
Great for seasoning pizza, meatballs and salads. I began using this product last month, and it wasn't badly priced. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Natalie D.
Tuscaloosa , Al
McCormick is a go to brand of mine for my seasoning & with me being a lover of using garlic for my dishes I fell in love with this product!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
What things do you like to add this seasoning to?? I am new to cooking and trying to get a feel for using seasoning