BY MCCORMICK

Sprinkle this blend of Romano cheese, sesame and poppy seeds, and spices over tossed salads, pasta salads and vegetables to add lively flavor and colorful garnish.

Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Cow'S Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sesame Seed, Poppy Seed, Paprika, Garlic, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, And Red Pepper.

• This is the first time I see this, has any one try this? ...2 Answers
Make-up t.
new york
very good salad topper. flavorful and healthy at a great price. i use it to top reg salads as well as macaroni and egg salads. it adds a nice inch of flavor to the meal and it doesn't cost much. I've tried many of this brand's products and I'm very satisfied. will continue to purchase
Clair H.
Greensburg, PA
This is the only seasoning my mom uses in her pasta salad. It has poppyseeds, sesame seeds, romano cheese, and the rest of its volume I'm sure involves witchcraft or something.

The only thing I would change about this product is take out the Romano cheese and just sell a spice and seed mix. Everyone on earth has a grated parm or romano in their house, why take up half the packaging with such a common ingredient? I could add that myself and have the bottle go a lot further. Just sayin'.
Victoria K.
I’ve used this for pasta salad, but I’ve even used it sprinkled on top of my regular salads. SO GOOD adds some spice and a pop of flavor to it
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Great flavor and just the right amount. Good price and love it on my salad and this maybe a little weird but I love on baked potatoes too.
Robert N.
Hubbard, OH
Makes the best pasta salad with zesty Italian dressing, pasta, cucumbers, cheese and tomatoes. Chill at least an hour before serving.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
Salad supreme has be in the cabinet non stop since I was a child. It take your salad to another level that’s out of this world.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Great flavor favorite since I was a little girl quick easy and delicious for showers ,picnics and beyond... love this stuff
Lauren E.
My spouse and I cannot stop using this on salads! It really gives it a tasty flavor which will keep you eating your salads.
April S.
Long Beach, CA
My mother makes a tasty spaghetti salad and this seasoning is the secret ingredient. This makes the pasta salad.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Purchased at: Dollar General
Haven’t tried on a actual salad yet. I put it on my veggies while I’m cooking them. It gives them a very good flavor.
Silvana L.
Vail, AZ
This is the first time I see this, has any one try this? if so how did you like it?