BY MCCORMICK

Rub this savory blend of onion, paprika and garlic on chicken to give it slow-roasted flavor and a golden appearance without using a rotisserie.

Salt, Onion, Spices, Paprika, Garlic, And Citric Acid.

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I bought this in search for something new to eat on our chicken. We didn't enjoy it, it has quality ingredients but not a good taste for our family. Kinda pricey also.
Kathryn S.
Youngsville, NC
This is my go-to seasoning for chicken. My family absolutely loves it and it's always a crowd-pleaser. I always have it on hand because it gives chicken great flavor without a lot of work.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
I have this in my spice cabinet. I used it once and I didn't like the flavor it gave my chicken. so now its just sitting there.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
This is really good on baked chicken. But in my opinion it's a bit too salty. I haven't tried thier other spices though.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
My grandma passed down this family secret to her fried chicken to me and I have never tried anything else! This is the absolute best tasting seasoning for chicken out there. It’s hard to beat granny’s fried chicken!!

Walmart