BY MCCORMICK

A robust blend of bell pepper, roasted garlic and red pepper give your favorite dishes rich savory flavor.

Garlic, Red Bell Peppers, Salt, Roasted Garlic, Sugar, Red Pepper, Citric Acid, And Natural Flavor (Milk).

Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
This spice right here has amazing flavor! I believe that I purchased this from either Walmart, or HEB. It went above and beyond my expectations. Recipes for this, honestly any thing!
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
These perfect grinders are a great alternative to have a grinder and buying ingredient to put it in. They are fresh and easy to use. I highly recommend you give these a try!!
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
This is great for adding a little homemade taste to any jar tomato sauce. i keep some in my spice rack in case i don't have time to make my own sauce.
Holly B.
York , PA
This seasoning is the perfect blend of garlic & bell pepper. It is not over powering or too spicy. I love to use it on grilled chicken or fish delicious!
April B.
Slidell, LA
Don't cook without. My family loves McCormick's seasoning only.
It gives your food a great taste. McCormick's has a great balance.
Amber O.
Odessa, TX
This seasoning goes great on everything, from vegetables to meat. I even use it on my salads to give it a flavor kick
Daryelin T.
Cuando cocines debes de usarlo en todo momento para carnes o pescados. A toda mi familia ama cocinar con producto
Jun G.
Streamwood, IL
My husband loves using this for his spaghetti sauce. This spice gives a kick for sauce. I also use it for salad
Bonnie T.
Millis, MA
One of the best blends available. Adds great flavor to veggies and chicken. Also a space saver in the kitchen.

April O.
San Diego , CA
Great seasoning. Very flavorful. I Would definitely recommend it. Use it for a lot of the things we cook.