BY MCCORMICK

Flavorful and versatile, our parmesan herb seasoning will inspire creativity in your cooking! Great on: chicken, shrimp, fish, pasta.

• Is this stuff good? It looks like it has a lot of preserv...3 Answers
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love using the new McCormick Perfect Pinch seasonings. I especially like using the Parmesan herb seasoning. Since I do not use a lot of salt in the food that I cook, the Parmesan herb give the food the flavor that I am looking for. Everyone should have at least two or three of the seasonings in their pantry.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
McCormick seasonings are always winners and this is no exception! A great addition to chicken. For hi ken parm we use this seasoning and grill it instead of heavy breading.
Heather N.
We love McCormick spices in general, but their Perfect Pinch line has changed our culinary lives. This one in particular is great and we find ourselves needing a new bottle every month or two!
Taylor T.
Charlestown, In
I love the McCormick brand!!! There are so many different types and I always enjoy trying out new ones, but there are some that will never be replaced.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
McCormick has made great seasonings! This is amazing! You can mix it into the recipe or top some Parmesan cursted chicken with a dusting. Very good!
Megan V.
Barnesville, OH
Fantastic product but if you do like some salt like I do you may wanna toss some in your cooking ... Remember this is healthy msg free lol 😀👅💁
Jessica d.
Kyle, TX
Its okay i prefer other brands but it does have a lot of flavor and it is not that expesive depending where you located at
Sarah D.
New Bedford, MA
The makers of McCormick were brilliant for making this seasoning blend. Two of my favorites in one. Delicious!
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
I absolutely love this one and many others from McCormick brand. Great to blend in or top off crust
Catalina C.
Santiago, Chile
This one it´s great for salad seasoning !
its chessy and salty but herby all at the same time. i like it with some cesar salad or just a plain chicken salad so i can give it a twist a chessy twist !
Jacqueline R.
Is this stuff good? It looks like it has a lot of preservatives.