McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning uploaded by Tarah S.McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning uploaded by Estefania S.

BY MCCORMICK

This classic combination of lemon and black pepper is especially delicious on fish, shrimp and other seafood. Try also on chicken and vegetables

Salt, Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Onion, Sugar, Garlic, Calcium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, And Calcium Silicate (Added To Make Free Flowing), Celery Seed, Lemon Oil, And Fd&C Yellow 5 Lake.

Buy on Amazon
Estefania S.
Humble, TX
I put this on my fish, and chicken. My sites loves it and my kids love it too. I buy this at Walmart and it's amazing on the price. The flavor is so delish I will keep buy it. As you can see I am super satisfied with this product
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I put lemon pepper on a lot of dishes; especially chicken and hot wings. It gives it wonderful subtle flavor without additional fat added. Truly addicting. I even add to French fries. It is a healthy but delicious seasoning to your food! We also sometimes use it on steak as well.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Lemon Pepper seasoning is great to cook with and to also add on top of food. I have been using this for many years. This seasoning is reasonable priced. I like to put it on my chicken before I cook it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
McCormick spices are so good! I use this on tilapia, chicken, steak... it even adds amazing flavor to veggies as well! My sister and I go through these bottles like crazy, but there's always at least one in the house. Highly recommended!
Sandra M.
This is my go to seasoning for veggies and chicken. I have even used it to add to popcorn! Sometimes I wish that it had a little more lemon flavoring and less pepper. The amount that comes out changes from use to use.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this is my favorite brand of seasons and this is my favorite season to use. I use it on everything to spice up my life haha no really it's the best!!!!!!
Karen E.
Great flavor. My daughter uses it instead of plain pepper. It tastes great on steak. A little sprinkle goes a long way and adds zest to fresh vegies as well
MISHA S.
McCormick spics are the best! I put some into everything that I eat to get some goodness out! Tastes great and will make any meal spicy!
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This is so good on chicken and fish! Can also be used on vegetables! I love that Mccormick suggests what to use their spices on
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Lemon pepper is a big thing in Chicago so i of course love this!! I like it to be a little more flavor but this one is ok