McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning

This classic combination of aromatic herbs such as thyme, oregano and basil will add the flavors of the Italian kitchen to your dishes.

Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Savory, Sage, Oregano, And Basil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
This seasoning is a must have in your pantry. I use this when making sauce and also meatballs. It's perfect it had all the Italian seasonings in one and saves time in the kitchen. Go ahead and give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Lawrenceville , GA
This is a great spice mix to use when trying to eat cleanly and not have bland food. I like to use it on chicken breasts, top with plain diced tomatoes (season those also with this mix) and bake. Broil for the last few minutes after adding some cheese to the top and it's a healthy chicken parm-ish dinner!
Oklahoma City, OK
This seasoning is AMAZING. I use it on everything, Since I bake majority of my food. I also use it on my veggies. It just gives awesome flavor. I recommend this. Depending on where I shop it retail between 5-9$.
McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning uploaded by Audrey O.
This has to be by far my favorite brand of Italian Seasoning. The combination they use is just spot on and makes all of my food taste amazing I put it on almost everything.
I love using this product! It tastes really yummy on fried potatoes and garlic bread. I only use a little bit because the flavor is strong! But so good!! I use this with garlic salt when I cook things.
Orange, CA
This seasoning is great for adding to Italian dishes and especially good for adding to store bought marinara to add some flavor. It's perfect to throw into any dish to make it a little special.
Ellerslie, GA
When venturing on the spice aisle, I always go for McCormick spices and seasonings. This Italian seasoning is perfect addition for my chicken and pasta dishes. Always fresh and always the right amount of spices.
Burlington, WI
I don't use many seasonings in my cooking, but McCormick is one brand that I can count on. This is one of my favorites and has amazing flavor! I like this on my cold pasta salads!
Rockford, IL
We love making homemade pizzas in our house and McCormick Italian Seasoning gives what could be boring and bland, interesting! It is also great in spaghetti sauce as well!
Port Lavaca, TX
This stuff is great when cooking Italian. It has all the seasonings in one and gives the perfect flavor. I use this when making meat balls and they come out delicious!!!

Looking for your answer?