McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning

This classic combination of aromatic herbs such as thyme, oregano and basil will add the flavors of the Italian kitchen to your dishes.

Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Savory, Sage, Oregano, And Basil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Vancouver , WA
I literally use this seasoning on almost everything I cook!! It's amazing. It adds the perfect blend of seasoning that you need on anything you may use it on. Especially potatoes. That's my favorite. I go through this stuff fast too.
Panorama City, CA
Good seasoning product. Very convenient and easy to use. However, I purchased it several months ago and I just threw my bottle away last month because it’s full of cigarette beetles and its worms. It was the first time I ever see this kind of insect in my house.
Emporia, KS
This is my go-to secret addition to most dishes that kicks it up a notch but isn’t easy discernible lol good variety of spices for sure w quality in the mix as well. I have bought this for years
This is a pantry staple that I must have at all times! I add it to any Italian sauce I make or if I buy canned sauce, make homemade pizza- whatever it is, it always needs a dash of Italian Seasoning!
Huntsville , AL
McCormick seasoning is one of the best. The seasonings always taste really fresh. This Italian I really love. I especially use it in my spaghetti. It adds extra flavor
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Such big flavor in such a little bottle. This is one of my favorite seasonings from McCormick. It really spices up your dishes and takes them to another level. I have tried mannyyyy of the McCormick seasonings and i have to say i loved them all. 1000% reccomend!!
McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning uploaded by brea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Spaghetti and meat ball time yes put in there sprinkle it. Pizza time if you know how to make homemade pizza sprinkle. Very soft season not my favorite it gets the job done if you like soft season.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this little spice mix! It has basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, oregano and tarragon to name a few! Super flavourful and packs a punch. I’ve purchased this many times, due to is being super affordable. I love that it also comes with a small recipe on how to incorporate it into everyday cooking for beginners and people new to cooking Italian food.
Clermont, FL
Was looking for a good seasoning to put on pasta salad. I figured that mccormicks a good brand and saw this. I wasn't disappointed. It gave my pasta salad that extra flavor that I was looking for. I use it on chicken and when I make home made salad dressing too! So good!
Duluth, MN
I love the buttered noodles at Noodles but couldn't figure out what the seasoning was on top. I tried a few different things and this is about as close as I can possibly get. It makes my favorite meal that much better. It's also quite delicious in potato soup!

Looking for your answer?