Food & SnacksPantrySeasonings & SpicesMcCormick
Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 325 Oz

McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz uploaded by Ursula B.
McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz uploaded by Ursula B.
I have used this Italian seasoning for years for great Italian pasta dishes. Its affordable and has great blend of herbs & spices to step tomato sauce recipes. For beginner or humble home cooks I recommend this Italian herb blend for your pasta and pizza dishes!
Amanda S.
Lago Vista, TX
McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz uploaded by Amanda S.
We make a lot of pasta dishes and homemade pizzas so we use this spice A LOT. It’s always available in my grocery store.
Anita M.
Prosper
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. When I lived in Argentina I used a lot, and now I found it here! I highly recommend this product for pasta sauce, omelette and salads! I invite you to add into your meals. McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz
marie A.
1,353 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Such big flavor in such a little bottle. This is one of my favorite seasonings from McCormick. It really spices up your dishes and takes them to another level. I have tried mannyyyy of the McCormick seasonings and i have to say i loved them all. 1000% reccomend!!
brea B.
1,208 reviews
McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz uploaded by brea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Spaghetti and meat ball time yes put in there sprinkle it. Pizza time if you know how to make homemade pizza sprinkle. Very soft season not my favorite it gets the job done if you like soft season.
Jeanette Z.
I like this one the most out of there line due to being able to use it on almost everything when cooking .....
Audrey O.
McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, 3.25 Oz uploaded by Audrey O.
This has to be by far my favorite brand of Italian Seasoning. The combination they use is just spot on and makes all of my food taste amazing I put it on almost everything.
Danielle H.
Dunkirk, NY
I use this in everything: pasta sauce, chili, ghoulash, you name it! If you remove the label there's recipes !!
Anstiss E.
Orange, CA
This seasoning is great for adding to Italian dishes and especially good for adding to store bought marinara to add some flavor. It's perfect to throw into any dish to make it a little special.
Lizz W.
Newell, SD
My husband enjoys seasoning chicken breasts and turkey with this product! I use it to enhance the flavors of spaghetti sauce.

Looking for your answer?